Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frost Colossus missing? (Ice spell quest)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
I picked up the quest The Ice Man Cometh at level 18, but there was nothing there when I followed the arrow. Just a door that I couldn't enter (with the four marks like it is a dungeon, but on the map it is unmarked).

Now at level 20 and I've gone back several times to check, but I still can't find anything there where the arrow points to. Is this bugged or what?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
If I remember correctly, the 4 marks don't light up but you should still be able to enter (like a dungeon) by hiting "X" when prompted to once you are standing on the marks.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
Got it now. Apparently it was sending me to the wrong door, because today when I logged in it sent me to a different one in a different area and I was able to complete the quest.

For anyone else who might have this problem, the correct door is right behind Rami in the Hall of Champions.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
Thank you very much for posting this, I ran into the exact same isue on my Ice wizard, I owe you one.