Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

three candles!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Survivor
May 11, 2009
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
easy! just buy some henchmen in the crown shop and.....well, i'm sure YOU know what to do next... :-) 8) :-)

Defender
May 18, 2009
The henchmen do help :D . But KI, you should make it so more than 1 wizard can go in.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Delver
Jul 30, 2009
hunter33333 wrote:
The henchmen do help :D . But KI, you should make it so more than 1 wizard can go in.

It's not that hard to beat solo.

It's the fact that most people that go into it, don't know that they've got to do it solo, so they go in unprepared and end up caught by surprised and simply panic in play. 8)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I tend to think of the place as a reality check.
?) Am I ready to go on to DS with this character
..... a) Seems easy, then yes
..... b) Not so easy, maybe I need to redo deck, think over how I play, etc.

I went thru last night with my lvl 42 death, and as normal in this type of battle setup, you need to exit the first two battles with high/full health.

Why do I refer to DS...there are many dungeons that you can not teleport in and out of, so even in group play, you need to watch not only your health, but everyones, or they get death-ported and can't come back, leaving you a man down, and in several, the levels are 6+, so it is an issue.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
In the village of sorrow, the candles are inside a gauntlet, like golem tower. once you leave it resets. it took me i think ten or eleven times until i finished. but have all potions full only use them when you have 450 or less. hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
I almost did it when i was lvl 39 fire he had 1 health and i had 17 and he went first in battle

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
siobhan221 wrote:
Is there an easier way to beat that place in the village of sorrow?

singled it on first try

Delver
May 31, 2009
treat it like a PvP fight sheild heavily, set up your stongest attacks, and summon a minion early. (I don`t do henchmen) kill the henchman first.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
It really depends on what school your on, if your death, sorry for you! I did it but since I'm life it was pretty much a cakewalk.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Always look to see who you are against. In that place, write down what you are going against with each candle. That way if you lose you have an Idea on how to setup your deck for the coming battle. :)