Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenwood, we have a problem...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
I thought of a great idea! All of the schools have a professor, right? So how about when Celestia and the new levels come out, you can summon your Proffesors!

Fire-Summons Dalia Falmea-Blaze- to Blaze all opponents. Does 150 Damage Per Pip to all opponents

Ice-Summons Lydia Greyrose-Defense Dome-to put Ice Armor on all Teammates

Storm-Summons Halston Balestrom-Maelstrom-Does 800 Damage to All Opponents

Life-Summons Moolinda Wu-Spring Sprouts-Does 100 per pip to all Teammates

Myth-Summons Cyrus Drake-Drake Call-Hires a Drake to be minion-highest minion in game

Death-Summons Dworgyn-Graveyard-Sends a swarm of Vampire bats too attack all opponents-100 per pip attack and adds curse to all opponents

Balance-Summons Alhazred-Tippin' the Scale-Gives all Teammates 70% Blade, while giving all opponents -70%

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
I don't think that would work. Try to think of monsters for this or events like a twister for storm

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
I think the idea is cool. But . . . you sound like you play toontown. The worst game ever. I used to play it, it was to happy. So i switched. I know you dont care but, I thought of it so ya LOL. It is a good idea, but is the rumor true? Will we really get another world called Celestia? Does Merle Ambrose read everything we put up? I may get banned for this but . . . does the gamemakers read our ideas? When we post something it says that the message will be checked by a machine or something. That has nothing to do with the subject but it has been bugging me so much.

~Gabbrielle Silverdust ice level 46

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
WaddleDeeMan wrote:
I thought of a great idea! All of the schools have a professor, right? So how about when Celestia and the new levels come out, you can summon your Proffesors!

Fire-Summons Dalia Falmea-Blaze- to Blaze all opponents. Does 150 Damage Per Pip to all opponents

Ice-Summons Lydia Greyrose-Defense Dome-to put Ice Armor on all Teammates

Storm-Summons Halston Balestrom-Maelstrom-Does 800 Damage to All Opponents

Life-Summons Moolinda Wu-Spring Sprouts-Does 100 per pip to all Teammates

Myth-Summons Cyrus Drake-Drake Call-Hires a Drake to be minion-highest minion in game

Death-Summons Dworgyn-Graveyard-Sends a swarm of Vampire bats too attack all opponents-100 per pip attack and adds curse to all opponents

Balance-Summons Alhazred-Tippin' the Scale-Gives all Teammates 70% Blade, while giving all opponents -70%

Nice idea, but where would you be when you summon them? In a battle? Would you want to learn a new spell from that particular teacher? Keep on "sprouting" (like Moolinda Wu) ideas!

-Owlgirl8000