Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone to hard!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
I am an ice wizard just here to say...MARLEYBONE IS TO HARD!! I just killed Krokopatra and got the Krokonomicron and got the quest to go to Marleybone. I know it would be harder than Krokotopia but when I battled a rat I was like Whoa! . So if anyone agrees with me post here! 8) :P

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
:-) yes it is harder, and it takes longer, I spent about 2 weeks getting thru it, and could only get thru it with the help of friends, it is time to meet new people and ask for help or wait at the towers and go in with the next person, usually they are thankful for the help as well, it is fun, just be prepared to take your time don't forget when you start a new quest to mark the spot so you can get back there. you learn how to hide instead of trying to out run the rats, toads, cats, clock works on the roof, hope that helps.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
I agree, it is harder, but I am doing it by myself and have only been in it for two days, and only have 2 dungeons left as well as the Knight's Court area. I am an ice wizard to, at level 34, and I play the game defensively for the finishing moves to help me out. If you have the minion you get at level 28, summon him right out the back, then start adding shields to your self, and let the minion do the work. I attack with blizzard to weaken them for the minion though, so I hope that helps.

Daniel BattlePants
Level 34 Ice Wizard.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
santa4321 wrote:
I am an ice wizard just here to say...MARLEYBONE IS TO HARD!! I just killed Krokopatra and got the Krokonomicron and got the quest to go to Marleybone. I know it would be harder than Krokotopia but when I battled a rat I was like Whoa! . So if anyone agrees with me post here! 8) :P
no offense but if you think MB is hard then you are not ready for MS at all like I said no offense

Karic Goldenfist
Lvl 43 Master Necromancer
Ronin and Draconian Slayer

I have Wraith the best spell ever ( btw it is it has saved my life many mant times