Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Lazy Seamstress?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
I thought of a Great Idea for the Seamstress! Why can't she stat Wands/Staffs? I know she "sews" them, but, come on! Also with pets, I have an awesome pet that gives me Satyr, but I like another pet more. If she doesn't "sew" it, then why can't she, uh, "train" another pet?

Please! I want these features!

All of you Wizards, reply to this post, so the Seamstress one day comes upon it.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
WaddleDeeMan wrote:
I thought of a Great Idea for the Seamstress! Why can't she stat Wands/Staffs? I know she "sews" them, but, come on! Also with pets, I have an awesome pet that gives me Satyr, but I like another pet more. If she doesn't "sew" it, then why can't she, uh, "train" another pet?

All of you Wizards, reply to this post, so the Seamstress one day comes upon it.

If they put your idea into the game, i would be very very mad. It would be unfair if lvl 2's could make their lvl one wand into a lvl 50 sword! HELLO? We are the ones that worked so dang hard to become lvl 45 so we can have a cool sword. Its already bad enough when i see lvl 5's wearing what is supposed to be lvl 45 armor, do i really need them using our hard-earned swords, too? I dont give a care if they spent their hard-earned money on getting crowns, i spent all my free time working my butt off to become lvl 45!

Now the pets, would you really want to see a lvl 12 with your hard-earned satyr? You worked so hard to get that pet. Think of what you had to do. Then think of another 50 using your pet who did NOTHING to get it. How would you feel? What about a lvl 3 that cant even defeat rattlebones with your pet? Do you see my point?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
why not at a nit (spelt wrong) feature, the pets get cloths, and the cloths can have the card given from another pet, if it is on another pet that has a card, it will replace that card till the pet cloths are taken off

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
YEA! I was about to make this post! LOL! Well I WANT IT SOOOOOO BAD! CAUSE I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA! well its that we can have a regular pet, and put a spell on it for like 5,000 gold! GREAT IDEA! aww I still wanted to make this post! :x :-D

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
IamLezul wrote:

If they put your idea into the game, i would be very very mad. It would be unfair if lvl 2's could make their lvl one wand into a lvl 50 sword! HELLO? We are the ones that worked so dang hard to become lvl 45 so we can have a cool sword. Its already bad enough when i see lvl 5's wearing what is supposed to be lvl 45 armor, do i really need them using our hard-earned swords, too? I dont give a care if they spent their hard-earned money on getting crowns, i spent all my free time working my butt off to become lvl 45!

Now the pets, would you really want to see a lvl 12 with your hard-earned satyr? You worked so hard to get that pet. Think of what you had to do. Then think of another 50 using your pet who did NOTHING to get it. How would you feel? What about a lvl 3 that cant even defeat rattlebones with your pet? Do you see my point?

You're actually complaining about someone else's aesthetic choices, and using the words "hard-earned" and "work" in reference to a game?

Don't you find something wrong with that?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Zadath wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

You're actually complaining about someone else's aesthetic choices, and using the words "hard-earned" and "work" in reference to a game?

Don't you find something wrong with that?

No, no i dont.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
WaddleDeeMan wrote:

I agree with the outfit looks.I think certain looks should be earned by your lvl.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
WaddleDeeMan wrote:

Did you mean about crowns? LOL Ok, I think that if you can buy it with crowns it has to be in in THE CROWNS SHOP. Many wizards work tons to get gold to buy clothes. And then there are the ones that can ask their parents for crowns and they will get them. They are the ones that are like levl 5 or 10. Then there is me that is level 45 and up. We work our magic buts of to get gold and get higher levels. IT IS NOT FAIR! Lets say that player A works a week on wizard101 for 4 hours a day. And player B works 4 hours on Wizard101 for a week. Ok, at the end of the week player A levels up once. And player B dosnt level up that player is level 10 which he spends all his time buying crowns and spending them. Not fair. Would you let a level 5 wizard get a level 50 wand? LOL You would be crazy if you thought so.

~Gabbrielle Silverdust ice level 46