Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is it possible to reset?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
is it possible to reset skill points spent to "unlearn" a secondary school? made a mistake learning spells and am messed up for life, really don't want to roll a new toon =/

Morgan SoulWraith

Administrator
When young Wizards first start out at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts, they are often excited by the many different spells to spend Training Points on, such as shields and magical spells outside their school of focus. We understand that as Wizards progress, they sometimes wish they could return those spells in exchange for their Training Points back. Well now you can!

Mr Lincoln in Golem Court will allow you to Spend Crowns to buy back all your Training Points and return all of the spells obtained with those Training Points. You can respend your new Training Points as desired.

The price in Crowns is dependent on how many training points you have spent.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
Thanks so much for the reply! Hope you have a great day, you definately made mine great :)

Morgan SoulWraith

Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
Can you explain how we would do this? Is this option still available? I went to Mr. Lincoln in Golem Court, and I don't have any option to speak to him, select him, etc. What am I doing wrong?

Administrator
Your minimum level must be 12 before you can sell back your Training Points.

lady1380 wrote:
Can you explain how we would do this? Is this option still available? I went to Mr. Lincoln in Golem Court, and I don't have any option to speak to him, select him, etc. What am I doing wrong?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 19, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

... The price in Crowns is dependent on how many training points you have spent.

I currently have 2 training points spent, and the crown price looks like zero crowns? Is that correct?

After how many spent training points, does the crown price go above zero?
And how much is it?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Floydd wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

... The price in Crowns is dependent on how many training points you have spent.

I currently have 2 training points spent, and the crown price looks like zero crowns? Is that correct?

After how many spent training points, does the crown price go above zero?
And how much is it?

It goes up--A LOT.

As a grandmaster who got every training point possible it cost over 4,000 crowns (maybe over 5,000) I don't remember the exact amount. Details like that don't seem to stay in my long term memory.

Many people--including myself--believe there should be an option to use in game gold for this. If so, it should be a very large amount, cause I can see how a low amount could cause problems.

Here is an example: I am a life who picked storm as my secondary, but am getting ready to face a lot of storm bosses. If the amount was low, I could easily buy back my training points and use them for myth or ice (shielding) and when done change it back.

Having to pay a large amount of gold--and crowns makes people think about how they use those training points.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life