Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new ideas for clothes and treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
first off, i want to say, let everybody equip everything, only, have the school that is yours clothes be cheaper by at least 10%,
would be cool to not have to craft or get certain clothes to get a boost for your second and third school

next, have certain crafting for the clothes that dont have stats, able to add them on, depending on how much reagents you have, you can add a lot of stats, like a death resist and life resist, that is at least 20% each,
but i am not saying to go overbored, you need recipies, and i mean, like,

to add a death attack increase, you need a certain ammount of death reagents, and the more you have, like, if you have double it, it can increase by 2 times, up to a max of four, and for the higher recipies, like, add 5% and up attack and the others can be at dragonspire, because, 5 times 4, that is twenty,

also, the total amount of slots you can add to the empty clothes can be how many reagents missions you complete, like i am at the marelybone one, so, i can set up to 2 slots of stats on mine, when i complete dragonspire, i can get a total of 5 slots, but, if i want to get rid of a slot that is taken, i need to present half of the reagents i used

then there is the idea of pets, you can add a card to the pet once you get to finish mooshu reagents, and you can add a power pip increase when you beat the dragonspire reagents

to get the card, you have to present 3 treasure cards of the card you want to get put on it, oh, same with clothes, add spells to clothes, powerpips, i dont know

and i want to be able to do this for the wands and such, for the wands, i want to be able to get it up to 120 damage, but, it will require a lot of reagents from that school you want to use and same for amulets and such.

also, have anthems that you learn how to craft from dragonspire that alows powerpips to affect those schools, and i want double of them on each anthem, but, hey, just a sugestion, can't comand you to do it, can i?

last but not least, i want to be able to make treasure cards out of my school, and also, make treasure cards of spells you dont normaly see, like the harvest lord and such, add the cards to the trainers, not the trees, that means every treasure card, minions, cards the enemies only use, to there worlds respectively, and the like.