Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets roam house

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
I hink this'd be a good idea. I mean, I don't think they have to really MAKE a pet NPC to roam around the house, but I think they should make animated housing items that are the different creatures of the Spiral.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
I think having your pets roam your house would be awesome because it would be nice to go to your house and able toplay and run around your house with them! : 8) : :-o :)

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
ya no how when ya on a mount your pet dissapears? what if your pet follows the mount??? i think that would be kool! XD
-Emma MoonHunter
-Sarah RavenTalon

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
That would be so cool and so your mount to I mean, where does your mount go while you are inside. Inside your backback? Wow I dont see people carrying huge backpacks everywhere. Do you?

~Gabbrielle Silverdust ice level 46

Defender
May 31, 2009
theateam wrote:
ya no how when ya on a mount your pet dissapears? what if your pet follows the mount??? i think that would be kool! XD
-Emma MoonHunter
-Sarah RavenTalon

i agree our pets should be able to follow our mounts, or ride on the back of our mount. it would be kewl!

Defender
May 31, 2009
pineapple24253 wrote:
That would be so cool and so your mount to I mean, where does your mount go while you are inside. Inside your backback? Wow I dont see people carrying huge backpacks everywhere. Do you?

~Gabbrielle Silverdust ice level 46

we should have like maybe mount stables or something to put our mounts in while we arent riding them. and you really dont see people with huge backpacks either lol. we should also be able to name our mounts or something...

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
That would be cool, so would this: feeding your pet a food that Lets your pet Do something for you in battle when nobody is around to help

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009