Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ravenwood school towers???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Hi everybody! i have a question about the school towers in ravenwood.
when you pass by ever school there is a tower across from them that you can enter. but when you go inside ,there is nothing there except a desk with the teacher's picture above it. So what are they for? is there a certain
point in the game where you can battle your teacher? i heard that you get a quest where your goal is to defeat cyrus drake. but what about the other teachers??

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
citygirl411 wrote:
Hi everybody! i have a question about the school towers in ravenwood.
when you pass by ever school there is a tower across from them that you can enter. but when you go inside ,there is nothing there except a desk with the teacher's picture above it. So what are they for? is there a certain
point in the game where you can battle your teacher? i heard that you get a quest where your goal is to defeat cyrus drake. but what about the other teachers??

There's a special school quest, for a school spell, that's given by each teacher. And it's in that school's tower, that part of your assignment is done.

Also, in the preperation for your entry into Dragonspyre, you'll have to battle Professor Drake in his school's tower by yourself.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
It's true. When you finish MooShu, you have to battle Cyrus Drake because his health is 5,000 and he is seeing if you're good enough to battle his brother.
And if you are Balance, and you get to level 12 i think it is. You are summoned by the teacher in Ravenwood, where you have to go into Fire Tower, Ice Tower, And Storm Tower. And battle what's in there.

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Well, When you have to go to Dragonspyre, you Fight Cyrus Drake in the Myth Tower.

For some school quests, you have to meet the teacher in the tower, or duel monsters/Cyrus Drake(what's the difference?) in there.

Right now, you can have parties in the Towers.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
well eventually each school has a quest to get a spell card that involves fighting in the school tower. Otherwise these towers can be used for socilization. Once I walked into the fire tower and saw what must have been a party of 300 people! Most of them were talking and using the dance emote! It was funny!

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
i am fire and i had to go in the tower to battle a sun bird to complete a quest but still towers are boring

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009