Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tree of Life Oyster

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
No matter how many times I look I can't find it, and I don't want to completely redo the dungeon. Help?

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
PlayThr33Again wrote:
No matter how many times I look I can't find it, and I don't want to completely redo the dungeon. Help?

You'll find the oyster against the outer wall of the inner ring that surrounds the Tree of Life, where the Wraiths roam. Just follow the whole wall, and you'll stumble across it. It blends in quite well with it's surroundsing.

Delver
May 04, 2009
It's in the "little courtyard" with the tree in the middle. It is very hard to see. Walk around the little courtyard that surrounds that tree. It's in there.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
The tree of life area has 3 rings of walls. It is found against the inside of the 2nd ring.

If you go to the tree itself, there are 2 entrances. One is close to the guy who gives you your quest. Go out the other entrance and walk straight to the 2nd ring and you will find it.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
PlayThr33Again wrote:

Once you enter, go to the tree of life. In the building with the tree of life, go to the inner circle. On the side opposite the quest-giver/where the portal appears is where you should start your search.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
would you want help? My name is Destiny LifeBlossom level 36 want to find 2 people and do it together

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
You don't need to repeat the quest to find that one. Stay inside the walls of the fort around the tree. I don't remember if it's in the inner part or the outer part, but you should find it there.