Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Places For Wizard101 (exp. Streets)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Do you want to discuss a new place for wizard 101? like boulvards,streets, and valleys? well then come over here and wite it down!!!! :D :D :D

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
How about one for Wizard City. It would be a Balance street called Hydra Lane. Tell me how you like my idea please!!!!

Explorer
Jan 19, 2010
I think it would be awesome if Wizard 101 would design a place after a day of quests to hang out and allow your wizard to have a burger or some pizza and some soda or a variety of food and drinks a place to socialize and dance. I would also love to lay down in my bed in my home or sit on my couch, interact with my items. That would be awesome if Wizard 101 could make this happen since me and I am sure a bunch of other people spend good money on this game.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
New street well here's what would word for me!

Storm Drive it connects to the end of Haunted Cave ( the empty gate at the end of the street by storm drain tower ) It's filled with blue ghosts life 645
and Krackens life 780 and a boss at the end of the street called Luna and she's death life 1,000 and a blue ghost as her minion.

Hope you like my ideas! I am Sarah Moonglade and I will help with quests!
8)

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Chas29, I was thinking of something like a club before I rad your post but that is exactly what we need.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
Chas29, I was thinking of something like a club before I rad your post but that is exactly what we need.

Eh ... most people pretend to do that already, you can dance and buy food and stuff for your house and pretend to do that, lol, and the hydra street wasnt that hot, BUT! I am curious about the gate in The cave and where it leads, i thought it be a school quest for death or something, But it be cool to be a street too. I also think some of the stores that are empty in market place should be filled up too, maybe seperate robe and pants, and make that a pants store, idk just saying ideas, and soaks... yeah bad idea i know but hey, bad ideas now can be great ones in the future with a little tweaking

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
flistera wrote:
Do you want to discuss a new place for wizard 101? like boulvards,streets, and valleys? well then come over here and wite it down!!!! :D :D :D
hi destiny summerbreeze hear: yea these all sound like great ideas i mean a storm rd at the death place yea thats sounds interesting and a balance rode nice one there. but i would like to add something to all this, how bout a life valley? i mean like in unicorn way there would be this place behind the unicorn park and it stretches out into this vast area were you can go to relax and chill with your friends what ya think?

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
:) :-) :D :( :-o 8) :x :P :?

They should make a place called the Jenkin restaurant&hotel in Olde Town.
Here you can buy potions, eat food, and socialize with friends.