Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A faster way to quickchat is needed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
Hi, I have lot's of people without text chat on my friends list and it is so hard sometimes to find the right thing i'm looking for buried in all those menus...

How about a "T9" mode, or something similar? Where I just type the first few letters and it then shows me all the possible quick chat messages that contain those letters...

Example: they send me: Help!
I click chat button then "T9" or whatever it is called, then type "sor". It then lists "Sorry, I'm busy", "Sorry", etc... and i can then click on the one i want or use the up and down arrow keys to select it and then hit return to send. :)

This would be about the best improvement to the game you could make right now :)

Thanks!

Defender
May 29, 2009

I think that's a great idea. I don't menu chat much and tend to only friend people that have text chat. But there are times when it's necessary. It can take a while to find the right phrase in the menu chat system.

Thorius91 wrote:
Hi, I have lot's of people without text chat on my friends list and it is so hard sometimes to find the right thing i'm looking for buried in all those menus...

How about a "T9" mode, or something similar? Where I just type the first few letters and it then shows me all the possible quick chat messages that contain those letters...

Example: they send me: Help!
I click chat button then "T9" or whatever it is called, then type "sor". It then lists "Sorry, I'm busy", "Sorry", etc... and i can then click on the one i want or use the up and down arrow keys to select it and then hit return to send. :)

This would be about the best improvement to the game you could make right now :)

Thanks!