Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Appearing Unicorn

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
ok so my balance wizard has both houses from wizard city, the cheaper 1 now seems to have a unicorn that keeps appearing and disappearing in the side part with all the trees in a circle

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Yes, some of the houses have stuff like this, one of the DS houses my friend showed me had a dragon circling it, and the death house has a (pick one of the following) a living furnace, an angry boiler, or a freaky fireplace

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Oh yeah, the life house has tree warriors all around it and the ice house has a frozen Gobbler in its frozen lake

Sorry, for the double post. Fourm moderation kept me from editing.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
no not you guys but alec is right about whats happening it happened to me but the earth walkers boilers are natrual

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
Yes, some of the houses have stuff like this, one of the DS houses my friend showed me had a dragon circling it, and the death house has a (pick one of the following) a living furnace, an angry boiler, or a freaky fireplace

Don't forget the house itself. It growls at guests. Great for keeping unsavory individuals away from my personal graveyard/place of residence.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Angelocean wrote:

Grr... NO NO NO! NOT WHAT I MEAN! it is a WIZARD CITY HOUSE! before they made the school houses, but it's gone now, the unicorn

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Long awaited reply, but what I am saying is that SOME OF THE HOUSES including that Wizard City house have appearing and disappearing stuff.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
The SAME happend to me. It poped up like a "Pop up" on my PC. And it doesn't even do ANYTHING! And it wouldn't go away! :|

ICE WIZARD
L.V.L. 30
ERIC NIGHTRIDER]

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
ok so my balance wizard has both houses from wizard city, the cheaper 1 now seems to have a unicorn that keeps appearing and disappearing in the side part with all the trees in a circle

Haha dont worry it happens to all them houses i had it it comes and goes it was a little freaky but now i know :D

Explorer
Nov 01, 2009
I personally was very excited when I bought the wooded cottage in from the Wizard City castle shop and arrived one day to find a unicorn in my wooded grove. What I was disappointed about was approaching the beautiful creature to find it wouldn't interact with me...sigh...