Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is Professor Drake?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
I have the quest to give a note or whatever to Professor Drake, I go to Ravenwood and to the School of Mystical ... He's not there. The arrow leads me there, when I go in, the arrow turns around and leads me back out, and then when out, the arrow points back in. Is it just me or is he missing?

TIA
Goof

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
First it is school of myth not school of mystical. And that quest is also a glitch

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
I am having this same problem. I have the quest from Nolan Stormgate to deliver a note to Professor Drake. I follow the quest arrow to the school and go inside. Drake is not there, and the arrow now points toward the exit. If this is a glitch, how do I get around it, so I can move on to the next quest? This quest is preventing me from finishing Wizard City so I can get to Krokotopia.

Thanks.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Gooficus wrote:
I have the quest to give a note or whatever to Professor Drake, I go to Ravenwood and to the School of Mystical ... He's not there. The arrow leads me there, when I go in, the arrow turns around and leads me back out, and then when out, the arrow points back in. Is it just me or is he missing?

TIA
Goof

This has been glitched for a while, as I have noticed it while running many different wizards.

Go to the Myth School*, NOT the Myth Tower, and you can talk to Professor Drake there. For some reason the arrow keeps pointing people towards the tower instead. It makes it really confusing for new people, which I noticed while helping a family member.

*The Myth School is located across the street from the Myth Tower, so you aren't too far away :-)