Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not understood stich! PleaseCanIHaveItemBack?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
OMG! i lost my item from a misunderstanding, it was my first time using crowns, and stiching!
I stiched the wrong hat and lost a very valuable one i wanted to keep, that is no longer sold! Is it too much to ask the wizard101 staff for my hat back? i will exchange it with the one i stiched on acident!
It was a hat sold in the kt secret shop, it gave balance blade too, i beleive it gave 5 defense 3 attack, some accuracy, health and gold pip bonus.
It had a snake in the middle on the top, and i bought it with a dark blue base, and orange trim!
PLEASE! I MISS MY HAT! T^T
Alex SeaSword

Administrator
I wish we could, young Wizard, but the original items are destroyed when they're stitched.
I'm sorry you misunderstood Eloise, but she asks you quite clearly if you are sure you want to continue.

You can find more information about Stitching in our Players Guide.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
At least you can still get it again if you save up a bit, or if you ever happen to run into Me (Fiona Starcatcher, grandmaster necromancer, along with my pet wraith, Jessie) I will give you some treasure cards that you can sell to get a little closer to getting that hat again Hope you manage to retrieve that hat

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Oh sry about my other comment, I forgot that it wasnt sold anymore I can still help you get a new hat to replace it, but I am still REALLY sorry about your loss of your hat.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
lose the hat? why not make it so you keep both hats if you accidentally do the wrong one