Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

? Glitch with Sgt Muldoon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
When I try to speak with Sgt Muldoon in Olde Town, he says "Pardon me, young wizard! A moment of your time if I may" and then the DONE tab is there. It seems to me he is supposed to talk some more because I've read that it's through him that we can get into Cyclops Lane. Is this a glitch?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
tennie wrote:
When I try to speak with Sgt Muldoon in Olde Town, he says "Pardon me, young wizard! A moment of your time if I may" and then the DONE tab is there. It seems to me he is supposed to talk some more because I've read that it's through him that we can get into Cyclops Lane. Is this a glitch?

This isnt a glitch. You have to complete unicorn way and your enrollment to be able to get the quest to talk to him from the headmaster.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
I have this same problem. I have completed everything I can find, and have been able to go on to Cyclops...so I'm not sure what I have done wrong. But I havent been able to do Bris so I can go on to Marly :(

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
its not a glitch with sgt muldoon, it just means youve done all of the quests he has for u. and to get into mb you have to defeat krokopatra and talk to the headmaster.

Daniel Stromglade-grandmaster thaumaturge