Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Barkingham Palace!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
What do you have to do to go to Barkingham Palace? I have seen it but what do you do in there?Who gives you the quest to go in there?Are there bosses there? DO you get to go if you are a grandaster? Thank you! Please Post!-Matthew Pixieblood

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
There is no quest that will take you to Barkingham Palace. It is just there for looks. Maybe some time in the future KI will use it for a quest.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Well, Matthew PixieBlood, so far there are no reports of Barkingham Palace on the Fansites. I think it is just there to be a pun(They couldn't resist). Probably in an Update, Grandmasters could go there. Or maybe some ideas:

-Secret Shop, like in KT
-Special PvP arena
-Anything else
Well, that's all I got. There ya go, Matthew PixieBlood.

Ryan MythWeaver
Level 48 Theurgist

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
well i sent a idea about being able to go in barkingham palace in the test realm i think we might be able to go in in the future

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
WaddleDeeMan wrote:
Well, Matthew PixieBlood, so far there are no reports of Barkingham Palace on the Fansites. I think it is just there to be a pun(They couldn't resist). Probably in an Update, Grandmasters could go there. Or maybe some ideas:

-Secret Shop, like in KT
-Special PvP arena
-Anything else
Well, that's all I got. There ya go, Matthew PixieBlood.

Ryan MythWeaver
Level 48 Theurgist
Thanks Ryan I was just wondering why so thanks for the information! -Matthew Pixieblood

Survivor
May 05, 2009
I was wondering the exact same thing :) i hope that KI uses it for a SUPER hard dungeon like Briskbreeze Tower. stay cool 8) Anthony Thunderblade Level 50 Fire

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
luxray1230 wrote:
What do you have to do to go to Barkingham Palace? I have seen it but what do you do in there?Who gives you the quest to go in there?Are there bosses there? DO you get to go if you are a grandaster? Thank you! Please Post!-Matthew Pixieblood
yeah does someone give you a quest?~jasonfirespear lvl38