Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get back into Wolf Palace???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
I completed the quest of Mirkholm, but when I went back to look for the yarbirds, I need to get into Wolf Palace, but the gate is closed. I guess I was suppose to activate a teleport stone while on the quest that would get me through, but I never thought it would be an issue. Now none of the characters talk to me, and I have no way to open the gate. Can anyone please suggest a solution?

Much thanks in advance!!!!!!!

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
If you haven't enabled the teleport stone, the only other way in is to follow the path through the caves. Check your map for details, but the gist is you'll enter through that little canyon area behind the catapult target zone, and follow a trail to the left.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
Thanks for that! I did find a player who thought he had access via the stone. Turned out he did not, but he did know about the "back way in" and showed me, so I am good to go. Thanks much again, though, for replying. Maybe this will help another down the road.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
I cant find any of the yard birds that are suppose to be by the wolf palace and someone tell me exactly where they are please. I am going nuts