Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death creatures - No shields

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Have you noticed that Death School creatures don't Life shield? With the exception of Balance, every other school creature has the opposing school shield. Ice creatures get the choice of tower or fire shields in some instances.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Metzlerjc wrote:
Have you noticed that Death School creatures don't Life shield? With the exception of Balance, every other school creature has the opposing school shield. Ice creatures get the choice of tower or fire shields in some instances.
I also noticed this but this is kinda the useage for shields that creatures use:

life using death shield-uses it frequenty

storm using myth shields-uses it when unexpected

myth using storm shield- reguarly uses it

death using life shield- basically never

ice using fire and tower shields-uses tower shield at worst moments

fire using ice shield-somewhere between normally and rarely

balance using elemental shields-somewhere between normally and barely

(I think only balance bosses use spirt shield)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Metzlerjc wrote:

I have also noticed this...but did you also note that Death uses more boosters than others. I agree with this, as I have found in my death wizards it is better to boost your life drainers than shield.