Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Story of Earl

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Ok I know this should be easy but I have loooked all over and can not find it.. Can somebody help?? I can not do more quests obviously until I find it.. I am sure its right in front of me..

BTW its the one in the opening location so I don't think there is fighting to find it..

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
You'll need to speak with the King. He can show you the way. (Of course, you'll need to prove your worth to the fellow standing outside the King's doors in order to gain an audience with the King.)

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
I started on this quest yesterday and ran up to all the rocks thinking that's what it was taking about. I realized after looking at the quest picture that it was a book on a podium. When I finished the boss mob of the Grindels I saw there was a book on a podium in that instance. I don't know which one that updated but that is the only one I have gotten so far.

Does anyone know where to find the rest of them?

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
wow... is it that HARD? i know where to find it, you see those 2 doors behind bjorn ironclaws? run in it until you go in. there it is sitting in the king room