Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

BUG?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
I asked if anyone knew why I can't always access Labyrynth, Also I have trouble getting to Well of Spirits in Krokotopia. The response was maybe I have a bug and should contact a Professor so, hear I am. Perhaps someone here can help.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
nate7878 wrote:
probly because you havent unlocked it

I did do the quest to unlock it, sometimes it does work.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
goodmood wrote:
nate7878 wrote:
probly because you havent unlocked it

You need to contact Mr. Lincoln. Make sure you document what is happening at the time, character name, username, and screen print of the area.

Go to Help & Support and click on contact. Follow the instructions from there.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
goodmood wrote:

I've had some folks (who didn't have the quest) tell me that they could not teleport to the Labyrinth, or really any dungeon in DS, even if I was the only person in the dungeon.

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
Lily1358 wrote:
goodmood wrote:

I've had some folks (who didn't have the quest) tell me that they could not teleport to the Labyrinth, or really any dungeon in DS, even if I was the only person in the dungeon.

This is because there are some towers and dungeons you cannot port to. Some you can and some you can't. I don't know which ones but try yourself to keep track of this.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
mshewmake2000 wrote:
This is because there are some towers and dungeons you cannot port to. Some you can and some you can't. I don't know which ones but try yourself to keep track of this.

There are some that nobody can port to, e.g. BriskBreeze or the "personal" quests.

However, I have numerously teleported to somebody in the Labyrinth, while others have trouble teleporting to me.

Perhaps your level matters.