Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance School Is The Bestt!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
anakin890922 wrote:
Those of you who are balance; i agree completely. Balance is one of the best. And if you are balance and dont like balance spells, well that is what side schools are for. 8)

-- William Lionspear, Level 28 Sorcerer( I know i'm not that good. WHO CARES?

Honestly, in my opinion, A good class would be balance, without balance evreything would be out of whack, thats why balance is all the schools put together, well moslty ice fire and storm witch is one of the reasons i love the balance school. And without the other schools, then i guess balance would never exist, so give it up for all the schools! Their all awesome! They all have their point of existing, such as life is mainly healing, fire is good attacks and death is attacking and taking health. Myth well is pretty much attack i guess or defense and ice is good defense also, along with storm that had pretty good damage points. Put them all together and you've got balance in the spiral.--Mason sun, Currently Level 26 Sorcerer :-D

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
edward902 wrote:
Balance is the best school in Wizard 101!
It also has the best spells!
And Life is second best!
<3
:-D
I agree balance ROCKS

Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
if you are about to make an account and you are reading this,pick balance school. when you get to lvl 17 or 18 the balance school is in krokoshpinx and is the best school EVER

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
ohyeah1616 wrote:
if you are about to make an account and you are reading this,pick balance school. when you get to lvl 17 or 18 the balance school is in krokoshpinx and is the best school EVER

What does the balance school being in the Krokosphinx, have to do with anything?

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Chas29 wrote:
I saw this and I had to reply: All schools have their weaknesses and strengths but balance is a very powerful school the part where someone had said that DS is impossible with being balance so not true I am at the end of DS right now and I have soloed it (except for a few occasions with group fights in the open) and including all of Wizard 101 as well. Spectral blast is also powerful and I disagree about the comment of stating that hydra is crap without shields not true as well. I'm working on a few other wizards including: Life, Storm, and death and none of them come close to being as powerful as balance. In group fights they are the back bone besides life. Balance has everything: healing, shields, and powerful spells attack spells. Oh and not to mention being balance you get four different minions: Helpful mander, storm minion, fire minion and ice minion. I absolutely LOVE being balance!

-Chelsea TitanWhisper Level 49 Proud Balance Student

If only I knew you! I am level 26 balance and I would bow down to you. I know I am not very powerful compared to you but I don't think a fellow balance would hold that against me. I already have the mander minion and I LOVE him, so I think I will all the other minions. Also when I get a castle I SO want the Desert Villa! I mean it has everything a balance could ask for!
I do too, LOVE being balance!

-Morgan Dreanblossom Level 26 Proud Balance Student :-D BTW, if you see me ask to be my friend!

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
zoromon42 wrote:

your just saying that because my guess is your a balance and second in life. i have a balance guy and he is pretty weak, lvl 32 so he is not low lvl weak, his attacks are next to pathetic (spelled wrong) the ONLY spell he has that is the least bit usleful is judgement (and you spelled it right) so there is NO BEST SCHOOL! btw all schools are equal but storm and life are more equal than the others , if ya dont get it, ya dont get it.

So not true! Balance is the best school! All the schools are equal because of balance so fights over what school is better don't start.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
zz00 wrote:
bqsto wrote:
I disagree i have a level 5 balance and i lost to rattlebone the first boss in unicornway and that is just sad on my death guy which is now level 24 i beat rattlebones no problem.

Beating Rattlebones isn't exactly an acheivment.

I have to agree. He is a very low boss for a pretty high wizard. A level 5 balance is just starting out and its just not fair to compare him to a lvl. 24 wizard.

Morgan Dreamblossom Lvl. 26 Proud and Faithful Balance Student

Survivor
May 31, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:
edward902 wrote:
Balance is the best school in Wizard 101!
It also has the best spells!
And Life is second best!
<3
:-D

Wow.
You simply have no clue what you're talking about.
Balance isn't the best school in wizard101
Life isn't the next best school either.
You make no sense.
Oh and I have proof
Right here:

Balance's GOOD spell is judgement (sorry if I spelled that wrong) They DON'T have the best spells. Let's take a look at a few of their attacks:
Spectral Blast: Doesn't even hit that high
Hydra: Pretty useless unless you have about 10 fire shields 10 ice shields and 10 storm shields.
Power Nova: Weakest Rank 7 spell.

Sorry if I sound mean, but you're wrong. I'm just saying.
I know a lot of balance wizards on here and in-game think their school is the best, no problem. If you go to a few of the life clubs, death clubs, balance clubs they'll all be saying their school is the best, there's no problem with that because I mean... who would hate their own school?

Life isn't the second best. This made me hit the floor and start laughing.
Um... what about storm? Storm has the highest attacks. What about Death and Fire? They have good attacks too.
Life's main thing is to heal, they have some attacks but their main is to heal. Okay, millionth time I've said this: All schools have advantages and disadvantages!!!

Fire: Good attacks
Cons: Low accuracy

Ice: Best defense
Cons: Weak attacks

Storm: Highest attacks
Cons: Low health and accuracy

Life: Best healing school
Cons: Weak attack

Death: Good attacks
Cons: it's been fizzling a little too much...

Myth: Best minions
Cons: Weak attacks

Balance: Good defense from all schools
Cons: So-so attacks

i agre but most people would like help from balance and life thay are not good alone but in groups they are the best

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
bobbyfly123 wrote:
all schools are the best in there own way

I see you have cchanged your mind in the past couple of months. (Not insulting you or anything, just stating something from earlier).

Survivor
May 08, 2010
nickrock2873 wrote:
Chas29 wrote:
I saw this and I had to reply: All schools have their weaknesses and strengths but balance is a very powerful school the part where someone had said that DS is impossible with being balance so not true I am at the end of DS right now and I have soloed it (except for a few occasions with group fights in the open) and including all of Wizard 101 as well. Spectral blast is also powerful and I disagree about the comment of stating that hydra is crap without shields not true as well. I'm working on a few other wizards including: Life, Storm, and death and none of them come close to being as powerful as balance. In group fights they are the back bone besides life. Balance has everything: healing, shields, and powerful spells attack spells. Oh and not to mention being balance you get four different minions: Helpful mander, storm minion, fire minion and ice minion. I absolutely LOVE being balance!

-Chelsea Titan Whisper Level 49 Proud Balance Student

You wish! if you knew anything, you would say that death, storm, life or is the best! but I am a death student. Death to me has the best spells. They steal health from enimies, and they don't fizzle much. Life school my have weak attacks, but have most health. But if you put traps for life spells on, they can be very powerful. And storm my have weak health and fizzle a lot but if they do work, they can be very powerful. Myth, fire and snow are some of my second rank schools. But balence is the weakest attak and worst attaks. If they did'nt have Hydra or Judgement, it would be history!

By: Dakota Emerald Blade LvL 21 Death

Your actually wrong about life having the most health. Ice has the most health and mana, and everyone knows that except you. I'm ice lvl 50 and i have over
3,500 health. Life grands have around 2,800 to 2,900 health and all schools are equal but balance i'd have to say kinda sucks no offense to the balance wizards reading this but its true. so i rest my case

By: Jacqueline Pearlriver Lvl 50 Ice

Survivor
May 08, 2010
wizardmaster369 wrote:
Wow. Just wow. You have no idea what you are talking about. Balance is not the best school, and Life is not second best. Balance attacks aren't as strong as most schools. Here is proof:

Hydra: This spell isn't even balance! It is just fire, ice, and storm.

Spectral Blast: Same thing as Hydra! It dosen't even use balance!

Power Nova: Almost the weakest rank 7 spell.

Judgement: This is this schools best spell. It is the only one that can do really high damage.

Every school has good and bad things. Look at this:

Fire: High damage.
Bad:

Ice: Great defense.
Bad: Horrible attacks.

Storm: Really high damage.
Bad: Low health and accuracy.

Myth: Best minions.
Bad: Weak attacks.

Death: Death attacks heal the person casting them.
Bad:

Life: High health and can heal.
Bad: Weak attacks.

Balance:
Bad: Not very strong.

Devin Dragonflame, Level 47 Fire Wizard.

your actually wrong about ice having horrible attacks. Ice has great attacks and the spells can be very strong with a couple of blades and traps. Ice has the best defenses. I can make colossus hot over 8,000 with a couple of blades and traps. You wouldnt know what being an ice wizard is like since your fire so you should really think before you talk.

By: Jacqueline Pealriver Lvl 50 Ice wizard

Survivor
May 08, 2010
joey987123 wrote:
DARKSTORM myth is the 3rd strongest school and no school is the best JOSEPH WYRM BANE LEVEL 31 MYTH

hahaha! your absolutely wrong there myth is actually one of the weakest
and is defenitly not the best

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
mmhh15 wrote:
joey987123 wrote:
DARKSTORM myth is the 3rd strongest school and no school is the best JOSEPH WYRM BANE LEVEL 31 MYTH

hahaha! your absolutely wrong there myth is actually one of the weakest
and is defenitly not the best

Myth are amazing soloists once we get our minions that cast taunt.

Defender
May 10, 2010
I think all the schools are equal! Each have advantages and cons! See what I mean?

Kristen Silverstone level 18 Journeyman student of Ice magic

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
no school is the best

they all have their strengths and weaknesses
sometimes it gets annoying when people say which school is the best

Destiny D. lv 31
currently in the ironworks

Defender
May 10, 2010
xoine wrote:
no school is the best

they all have their strengths and weaknesses
sometimes it gets annoying when people say which school is the best

Destiny D. lv 31
currently in the ironworks

I know! I think that each school is good in their own way! Like I am of the Ice school but I always get beat by fire! See? Each school has advantages of beating other schools so no school is the best!

Kristen silverstone level 19 Student of ice magic

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Some people say balance is the wrost thats an opinion everyone's different. Every school has its weakness and advantidges ( spelling) see balance good: sheilding bad: no prism fire good: high attacks bad: 2nd lowest health ice good: highest health bad: not many high attacks storm good: highest attacks bad: low health life good: healing bad: not many attack spells Destiny Lifeblossom level 41 Taylor Swift level 22 balance

Survivor
May 12, 2009
BALANCE ROCKS!!!! I have a level 47 master necromancer and a level 14 balance, he may not be high leveled but i love him

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
If you want to cheer for your own school, then go to the school clubs and cheer for it. NOTE: You can only post for one club which means if you cheer for balance school that is the only school you cheer for per acount. I think all the schools are great in their own ways.