Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
A new world could be our world over run my mosters. You get there when you become a lvl 50 or when you defeat malistare. Ambrose calls you to his office and say " The world you come from is over run by monsters. They do not believe in magic, but you must tell them you are a wizard. Malistare's ghost is sending his army to destroy your wold as revenge. You need to help them before it is too late. " Then you go and you start in the US. you go through the military and you then you gain a right to speak with the president. He sends you to England. You gain the respect of the British army. Then you speak yo the queen or king. Then KI can figure out the rest. The small houses can be apartments and the big houses normal houses. Clothes normal dresses and t shirts, shorts, pants, skirts, Hats are sunhats and baseball caps. Shoes are sandels and tennis shoes. Pets are dogs and cats. You can choose the breed and color of your dog or cat.

So tell me what you think. or

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
idk i dont like the outfits idy not a good one its ok but the hole pot of the game is to be a wizard not look like what we do now so that is not the pot of the game your not sopose to be look like us ok bye

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
EAC2009 wrote:
idk i dont like the outfits idy not a good one its ok but the hole pot of the game is to be a wizard not look like what we do now so that is not the pot of the game your not sopose to be look like us ok bye

:( you dont like my idea just for the clothes i mean come on :( and only one comment come on people tell me what you think

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
The game IS all about wizardly things. Like the clothes. You can find things that looks like the clothes you suggested. The new world should be a new world that has a theme.

~Gabbrielle Silverdust ice level 46

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
scippy4145 wrote:
A new world could be our world over run my mosters. You get there when you become a lvl 50 or when you defeat malistare. Ambrose calls you to his office and say " The world you come from is over run by monsters. They do not believe in magic, but you must tell them you are a wizard. Malistare's ghost is sending his army to destroy your wold as revenge. You need to help them before it is too late. " Then you go and you start in the US. you go through the military and you then you gain a right to speak with the president. He sends you to England. You gain the respect of the British army. Then you speak yo the queen or king. Then KI can figure out the rest. The small houses can be apartments and the big houses normal houses. Clothes normal dresses and t shirts, shorts, pants, skirts, Hats are sunhats and baseball caps. Shoes are sandels and tennis shoes. Pets are dogs and cats. You can choose the breed and color of your dog or cat.

So tell me what you think. or

I think that idea would be pretty kewl.Maybe not the normal clothes so much,but everything else sounds like fun.So i give your idea a

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
idk it sounds weird i mean i get on wizard101 to get out of our world so you shouldnt bring our world in it and ambrose brought us to wizard city to live there sooo it is not really that bad but idk