Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How can I change my Email address!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2008
I have gotten a new Email address because I forgot my old Email password. So I wanted to change my Email on mine and my sons accuont and I couldnt find out how to change it. Plus I accidentally clicked on the "Forgot password" on the parental controll password entry! Then it sayed that the new parental controll pasword has been sent to my old Email address! So I am asking how I can change my Email address because my son wanted to have open chat since his birthday. Please somone help!

Delver
May 04, 2009
If they sent a new parental control password to your old e-mail account, then you probably need to contact "Support" at Wizard 101.

There is a "Help and Support" section on the left column of this page, and there is a "Contact Us" section at the bottom of help and support.

Explain your problem to them and they will help you.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
yes i have the same problem but my mesage wont post so i cant get an answer from any body for help i feel like i am alone

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
it won't let me change my email address or birthdate either. why can't i change it?help

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
I'm having a similar problem as well. Except, my e-mail address that is on Wizard101, is deleted. Is there any possible way to change this to a new e-mail address? The game is currently paid for, and I don't want to have to start a brand new wizard if I cannot switch the e-mail address. All information would help.

Thank you.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I have the same problem. I didn't notice I wasn't getting the newsletter for a long time because my family had switched plans. I tried to buy crowns the other day and since it needed the parental passcode (which we couldn't remember) I was unable. I have tried e-mailing help and support three times and we have yet to receive a response. Am I doing something wrong?? :(

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
i wanna know how to change my username ( i just think it isnt cool and gives to much info bout who i am in the game)

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Good news! My problem was fixed. After I sent in about three e-mails to support, they contacted me saying they had suspended parts of my account making it possible to change passcodes and things. I'm sure as long as you keep trying, and contacting support, they will respond and all inconveniences will be fixed.