Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire - Is HeTough Enough?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Greetings All!

After enjoying the newest W101 commercials featuring Malistaire and working several weeks to achieve Gradmaster then even more days waiting for close friends to join me as I ventured for the ultimate encounter, I finally found myself standing in front of the big "M" himself.

After 30 minutes it was over but not satisfying. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the final battle but to be honest I had more fun (and challenges for that matter) making my way through the castle to reach his area. I'm sure this has been a debate for quite some time. Sooooo...

Without a lot of gabbing here are my suggestions for a "new and improved" Malistaire!

THE MALISTAIRE BATTLE

HEALTH - 12,000-15,000
The 10K he has is just a few steps over Jotun and his clan which is no threat to most Grandmasters.

PERSONAL ATTACK - Random Multiple
The players should feel dread when "M" enters the center of the center of the battle ground. His attack should definitely be dramaic and deadly increasing with his pips (i.e. 1 pip=300, 2 pips=550, 3 pips=800. The attack should also hit two random players simutaneously.

SPELL ATTACKS - Dark Minions
Any spell/creature that "M" summons should be a "DARK" version (like the Death Leprechaun, Black Cat, etc.) So the Kraken would become the Dark Kraken, the Red Dragon would be a Dark Dragon. Of course the attacks would be more lethal.

DOOM & GLOOM
If there were ever a time to break out this spell out THIS IS IT! It would make players race to replace it so they can heal and wounded. Any other school that cast a bubble spell would cancel D & G.

INTENSITY
Malistaire's wrath should increase when either (a) his three Death Minions die or (b) when he is hit for over 1,000 points of damage. This next attack should be increased by 50% then he would return back to normal.

SUMMARY
I think these changes would bump up the Malistaire experience and give gamers something to come back to again and again!

Hail Wizard City!

Christo ShadowMancer
Myth/Storm Grandmaster

Christo DeathMancer
Death/Life Grandmaster