Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new schools time and space

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
here is another good idea from me and i know you will like this one so i can up with two new schools time and space. they are both very powerful schools so i will tell you the names of the wizard and spells so for time: wizard is called a timewarp spells are: 1 time puppet dmg 105-150 5 clockwork golem dmg 180-245 8 time staff +35% to next time spell 12 time wizard summon minion of time knows spells up to level 8 and knows little space spells health 250 18 time blast bmg 240-380 to all enemies 22 time sheild blocks 600 dmg for the rest you can come up with and space: wizard is called dissorter and i cams up with one spell but it is for lvl 48 it ix called dissorted wrath you can post ideas for the other spells so enjoy

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
flamelance wrote:
here is another good idea from me and i know you will like this one so i can up with two new schools time and space. they are both very powerful schools so i will tell you the names of the wizard and spells so for time: wizard is called a timewarp spells are: 1 time puppet dmg 105-150 5 clockwork golem dmg 180-245 8 time staff +35% to next time spell 12 time wizard summon minion of time knows spells up to level 8 and knows little space spells health 250 18 time blast bmg 240-380 to all enemies 22 time sheild blocks 600 dmg for the rest you can come up with and space: wizard is called dissorter and i cams up with one spell but it is for lvl 48 it ix called dissorted wrath you can post ideas for the other spells so enjoy

Well, time and space are both one thing, it's called Space-time. It sounds cool, but personally, I really don't think we need any more schools. We have enough already.

Explorer
May 24, 2009
flamelance wrote:
that would be unfair for people who have been playing awhile. Also you would nee another school because you need a school triangle. (myth, death,life are spirit, Storm,Fire, Ice are elemental)

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
honestly, i have seen about 5+ people say time or space, and honestly, i have never seen a even balance, everybody has tried to make it either too powerful, or just not original.
i tried to get a powerful school out there, school of pain, but it has a rebound damage, you take a certain amount of damage for each spell, it evens out the overpowering part of it, if you change it to where it doesnt seem so powerful, then i would say yes, if you change the idea of the school, you can have the same spell efects, just change the names