Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Spell Cards?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
When I go to battle anywhere, I cannot summon any spells from my spell deck. I can see the cards in my spell book, but cannot see them in the battle arena. Anyone know what is happening???

Thanks!
:?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
You have to equip your deck. Call up your inventory ("B" key) and click on the deck tab. Double-click on the deck you want to equip.

Delver
May 04, 2009
Hunter496 wrote:
When I go to battle anywhere, I cannot summon any spells from my spell deck. I can see the cards in my spell book, but cannot see them in the battle arena. Anyone know what is happening???

Thanks!
:?

Go into your backpack. Click on your spelldeck at the top. Highlight the spelldeck and then click on the "hand" at the bottom of the page to equip yourself with your spelldeck.

(Sounds like you filled your spelldeck but didn't equip it as part of your gear.)

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
Hollen1233 wrote:
(Sounds like you filled your spelldeck but didn't equip it as part of your gear.)
Yea, I did that and couldn't figure out why I couldn't find my new minion cards.

You really have to make sure that the deck (with the TREASURE CARDS you need) are equipped each time you add a card or change decks.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009