Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

better earthquake card idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
ok so i was playing wizards when i used my eathquake card, when i found out the spider had an absorb. Well the absorb went away because of earthquakes special power to remove spells. But the spider didn't die, and i thought of this what if you switch the power of earthquake so it attacks the monster without hurting it but take the shields and stuff away THEN hurt it if you like my idea please post.

Logan Stormwalker
master conjurer
LV. 47

Survivor
Aug 06, 2008
51qw wrote:
ok so i was playing wizards when i used my eathquake card, when i found out the spider had an absorb. Well the absorb went away because of earthquakes special power to remove spells. But the spider didn't die, and i thought of this what if you switch the power of earthquake so it attacks the monster without hurting it but take the shields and stuff away THEN hurt it if you like my idea please post.

Logan Stormwalker
master conjurer
LV. 47

I think it's a Great Idea. It should be approved! :)

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
ChrisDel wrote:
51qw wrote:
if you switch the power of earthquake so it attacks the monster without hurting it but take the shields and stuff away THEN hurt it if you like my idea please post.

I hope not. The power to remove every shield from every enemy is pretty incredible. However, this would also mean you lose all of the curses and myth traps that would increase the earthquake damage.

The spell would be way too unfair if it removed all of the protective shields first, did the damage, and then removed all of the damage boosts that are left over.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
ChrisDel wrote:

Lily1358 wrote:

I hope not. The power to remove every shield from every enemy is pretty incredible. However, this would also mean you lose all of the curses and myth traps that would increase the earthquake damage.

The spell would be way too unfair if it removed all of the protective shields first, did the damage, and then removed all of the damage boosts that are left over.

But thats the point to take away the things first ok maybe you would lose your myth traps but you would still have the blades so it is not a total lost :-). it is a level 6 card it should have a little better power to it that way it will get the attack in and not get absorbed. if you still got a thought post it. i want to still hear what you think of my idea

Logan Stormwalker
Lv. 48
myth

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I think it should only remove the items decreasing damage and keep the ones increasing damage

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
I think it should only remove the items decreasing damage and keep the ones increasing damage

you konw thats a good point it would make it really easy to kill. At that it would make it more of a level 6 card. i like it :D :D