Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard owned stores?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
i saw this in a post not to lang ago and I thought it was a brilliant idea!
In-game shops that players could own and sell from to the general public. Think of it like this, A player goes to Vampire realm and rents a building in the commons for 1000 gold a week and decides to make a reagent shop. Well he then asks his friends to help him out and they will get a share of the profits ( say 4 friends so 20% for everyone ) and the owner decorates the place to what he sees will be best and deposits all of his reagents into the store's stock 35 mushrooms 24 ice flowers 49 stone blocks and so on. Well now his friends go out into the worlds and start to find more reagents to sell, the owner will set the prices and once thats done he and or she will open shop. The prices are set by the owner and there is no restrictions to the price. And for those of you who just said " Hey their going to make it expensive!" well yes they could but ask yourself this, would you buy 1 deep mushroom at 99 gold? No,? I thought so. So that would be a fair market I think and would help with the constant o where can I find Mist wood from the passerby apprentice. The gold earned by the store will be then rostered up to the " employees " in a even amount or depending on how much they contributed.
This was not my idea first but I did make some fine tuning to it so I thank you for reading this and see you around somewhere!
~ Adam SunShard ~

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Thats an awesome idea! I would love to own a mount shop that only sells horses! (I love horses, they're my passion) If I cant have one in real life, why not on the game I love, Wizard101? That would make the game all that much more fun. 8)
-Amber Rainbowrunner
Level 30 necromancer (death)

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
:I think that is a AWSOME IDEA!!!!!!!!!! It would be so COOL!!!!!Maybe that could be a prize for getting to certan level!!!!

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA! I would be selling robes, but my friends would work at minimum wage

Maybe you could get them at a certain level, too. Like maybe level 15 when you get your houses. Or Level 20.

That's it. If I explained it more, it wouldn't make sense.

Kaitlyn IceRiver
Level 23
Ice and Balance

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
I like the idea! It seems great, but I don't really like the idea of a regent shop unless no one can find the regent they need. Like, some people need a " Black Pearl " i've collected a few of those but it really is a waste of gold to go get something that you can get for free. Now if it is like a Clothing Shop then that would be fine. I would probably do a " Rare-Pet" Shop. Sell, them for Crowns.
~ I like your Ideas!

~ Rogan DuskWhisper (Grandmaster of Storm)
~ Rogan DuskWhisper (Grandmaster of Balance)
~ Jonathan WildVault (Master of Nature)
~ Sloan AshGarden (Magus Necromancer)