Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

which is better in pvp fire or storm?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
Psywarrior2450 wrote:

i'm trying to decide whether to start a fire or a storm wizard, and i want to build the one that is more effective in pvp 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4. also which is more effetive pve?

Truely i am storm and if we get out pips and the right amount of blades or damge shields we can hurt anything in one hit but by the same way fire class has a lot of over time kills so if you ask me i say storm in speed

-----
Sarai - storm school grand :-)

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
Psywarrior2450 wrote:

i'm trying to decide whether to start a fire or a storm wizard, and i want to build the one that is more effective in pvp 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4. also which is more effetive pve?
i am making a storm now but i also have a level fifty fire. i think storm is better in groups because you get storm lord witch does high damadge and stuns.
fire in one vs one cause you have helephant witch with the right equiment you can use twice in a row which usually kill them but then again i dont do pvp much but thats what i think is best plus your more likey to fiz as storm which by yourself can really go against you and in a group other people can back you up well thats it.

level fifty fire wizard

Survivor
May 28, 2009
I am a grandmaster fire and i would rather be storm in the arena.
their spells are more powerful and often take less pips. But honestly the best a pvp is balancce, they can shield you, but you can't shield judgment!