Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arthur Wethersfield

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2008
Anybody else think this guy is the dog? (pardon the pun) He is so cool compared to the Death class' new teach (the hunchbacked dude) that i think they should put a Balance School where the death school fell because having school in the middle of the road is unbefitting a cool guy like him from MarleyBone lol.

PS: sorry death students but he is cooler then the hunchback 8)

Survivor
Jun 06, 2008
Truly you honor me, young wizard. Your kind words and support are warmly welcomed and appreciated. The path to Balance is an arduous one, weaving through the paths set forth by the other magics. Sorcery shines through in these trying times all the more because of the strength of its fellow disciplines. In the same way, I am but a measure against the professionalism and aptitude of those I surround myself with. Therefor, any achievement of mine is a shared accomplishment of all those who share my passion for teaching the Magical Arts, including instructor Dworgyn.

Listen to the teachers of the other schools, and take to heart the lessons they bestow upon you. Balance is the interaction of all things, and by expanding our knowledge of other subjects we also expand the potential of ourselves.

Goodspeed chaps,
A.W.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2008
Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
If you want a balance school and a building for it, you could always just go to the one that is already in place. You could even visit the balance tree. :)

Survivor
Jun 06, 2008
AxelRox2 wrote:
Anybody else think this guy is the dog? (pardon the pun) He is so cool compared to the Death class' new teach (the hunchbacked dude) that i think they should put a Balance School where the death school fell because having school in the middle of the road is unbefitting a cool guy like him from MarleyBone lol.

PS: sorry death students but he is cooler then the hunchback 8)
Isn't there already one?

Survivor
Aug 24, 2008
Hmmmm, I'm sure you can get some good information from the Site.
Google.
I'm sure you know the Link.
It's illigal (against the rules) To post link.
So, Just search the Authur and i'm sure you'll find out what you wana know.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
if you actually explore places... you would know that there is a balance school in krokosphinx down in a hole.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2008
pckls wrote:
if you actually explore places... you would know that there is a balance school in krokosphinx down in a hole.
yes there is i like balance and the last spell is hydra a three headed dragon.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
the hunchback is cool but he is not new just to let you know :D

The only reason he is down there is because when maliastaire's wife died he became mad and put it down there. Those who say WHAT WHERE DID HE FIND THIS OUT? Pay attention to the readings. A quest from trinton to talk to the girl in olde town. Told you all about her.

;)

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
the school is in krokotopia. but why is he from marleybone ...... hmm i did not see that lol funny

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I think Arthur is an amazing teacher with an amazing respect for all schools. You rock my teacher!!!!

Esmee DawnWalker lvl 20 adept sorcerer