Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

flamesoul cloak

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
I purchased natures wraith thinking this would help with creating flamesoul cloak, i am life so i have the cards but it doesnt matter, i need to get them somehow, is this something that is dropped if I beat the trees in mooshu or is it something I have to buy, I thought I was done crafting items after fianlly getting all the diamonds and now this...this is so ridiculous....then I have to find black pearls, why does this have to be so hard? And so expensive! Please ad vise me as to how to obtain nautres wraith as reagant so I may finally, if ever, start making treasure cards, I am level 50 and have worked so hard on this crafting quest (s) that I am truly going to give up.....I am tired of being a weak level 50....life wizard...........

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
You have to buy regular Nature's Wrath cards. They cannot have any extra symbol on the card. Check the card that you need in the recipe and look at it's damage, Accuracy, and Pip cost to find out exactly which one you need.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
abbeyhunter1962 wrote:
I purchased natures wraith thinking this would help with creating flamesoul cloak, i am life so i have the cards but it doesnt matter, i need to get them somehow, is this something that is dropped if I beat the trees in mooshu or is it something I have to buy, I thought I was done crafting items after fianlly getting all the diamonds and now this...this is so ridiculous....then I have to find black pearls, why does this have to be so hard? And so expensive! Please ad vise me as to how to obtain nautres wraith as reagant so I may finally, if ever, start making treasure cards, I am level 50 and have worked so hard on this crafting quest (s) that I am truly going to give up.....I am tired of being a weak level 50....life wizard...........

You can buy cards at the Brazzar. I bought 12 of them last night. I also went hunting for Black pearls. Two hours effective hunting and you are done. Wait till your third quest and hunting for bloodmoss...that is the pain. By the way, diamonds should not have been difficult, they are now easily found in the brazzar...several sat there for several hours last night.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
abbeyhunter1962 wrote:

You can buy cards at the Brazzar. I bought 12 of them last night. I also went hunting for Black pearls. Two hours effective hunting and you are done. Wait till your third quest and hunting for bloodmoss...that is the pain. By the way, diamonds should not have been difficult, they are now easily found in the brazzar...several sat there for several hours last night.

I can't find flame soul cloak. I"m the highest crafter but don't know what i need to find flame soul. Is it a person or what?

Delver
Mar 18, 2010