Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Get To Marlybone

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 15, 2009
I can't seem to beet Krokotopia...need help in the Voi(Vault of Ice).I'm a theurguist(healer)lvl 30...seems like I should be in Marlybone...right? Please help me to finish my quests!

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
hi i'm level 36 my name is Destiny Lifeblossom i had trouble in order of the fang here's some advice find wizards that know the puzzles just say i need help in order of the fang can u help me? and maybe say yes or maybe a friend is having the same quest and knows the puzzle thats what i did.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
i cant get into mb and im level 31. i have trouble getting into the ice vault and cant get another quest thats my level to do! most people that are lvl 20 something get into mb faster than most people! not fair! help me pls!

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
I've completed The Vault and am trying to find some more quests to lead me toward Marlybone. I'm working in the E.R. Some of it's not so fun.(Getting beat up by a king,not fun)

Anyway,here is some tips about going into the Vault:

1. Meet up with friends or make some new ones to go into the vault with.
2.Try vs-ing some other high ranked players,then you can get better at defending yourself and get your spells working.
3. Try entering other EASIER doungens. They'll get you used to what it's like.

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
i may have a solution

1 finish tomb of storm
2kropatra
3find the fang [in the balence school]
4 bring me a cookie and milk and celebrate

if you finished all the areas i got nothing

Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
Hmmm... you will know when the vault of ice is done when you Defeat some guy named gilmmesh graet axe at like level 25. THEN you go to the tomb of storms and follw the storyline until you kill korokopatra and talk to sergeant major talbot and you go to maryebone. :-) :D

good luck!

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Are you serious? I beat the Vault Of Ice solo! I am Anthony Redflame and at that point I was level 24. Right now I am level 26. The dungeon everyone on my buddy list needed help with was Big Ben (Which I entered by warping) and Emperor's Retreat. Dude you have to get help with these missions.

-Anthony Redflame

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
all my lower level friends have already moved on to Marley Bone,and i have been working since level 20 to just get into the ice vault place what quest do i have to complete to get into the ice vault and storm temple.I have cool friends a sweeeet house but im sooooooo stuck!

PLS HELP ME!!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO MOVE ON ALREADY!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
gothchick123 wrote:
i cant get into mb and im level 31. i have trouble getting into the ice vault and cant get another quest thats my level to do! most people that are lvl 20 something get into mb faster than most people! not fair! help me pls!

Well, I beat the Ice Vault yesterday. I was level 21. You could just ask your friends to show you. If you don't have text chat, which I don't, I recommend you look into Wizard101's fan sites.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
k, with the vault of ice, after you beat a boss there are symbols are on the walls, they tell you what order you have to light the stuff in.

hope this helps!

~Emily FairyGem~ Level 24~

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
zorro11 wrote:
I can't seem to beet Krokotopia...need help in the Voi(Vault of Ice).I'm a theurguist(healer)lvl 30...seems like I should be in Marlybone...right? Please help me to finish my quests!

The last thing you have to do to get the key to MB is defeat KROKOPATRA.
It's not totally hard but, if you talking about finishing quests, well then thats a different story.
Ok some quests are side quests which means those quests are not required yo do like Colossus boulevard because you can skip it and battle Nightshade ang go to krokotopia. So maybe get some help with the quests are something.

Autumn the Life Magus level 30 the Ultimate life wizard mwahahahahahaha.

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
:? ;-)
raleigh35 wrote:
Hmmm... you will know when the vault of ice is done when you Defeat some guy named gilmmesh graet axe at like level 25. THEN you go to the tomb of storms and follw the storyline until you kill korokopatra and talk to sergeant major talbot and you go to maryebone. :-) :D

good luck!

The boss you just said with the long weird name, um i never battled him and i can go to marleybone YEAH :).

I never got a quest saying to do that but probably its a side quest not required to do like i skip lots of SIDE quests without knowing lol