Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to get 40th level death henchman's sword?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
I've seen some 40th level henchman wizards and one 50th level player carry
around a particular grayish/silverish-colored sword that's very powerful.
Do you know what that sword is called and how I can get it? Thanks very
much.

PS I don't know if the two swords are the same sword or not, but they look identical.

- Steven Deathstalker :-)

Defender
May 18, 2009
raleigh35 wrote:
I've seen some 40th level henchman wizards and one 50th level player carry
around a particular grayish/silverish-colored sword that's very powerful.
Do you know what that sword is called and how I can get it? Thanks very
much.

PS I don't know if the two swords are the same sword or not, but they look identical.

- Steven Deathstalker :-)

I think that might be Tomugawa's Onyx Blade but i not sure you have to be level forty and it is quite rare you can get it from Tomugawa the Evil at mooshu ancient burial grounds hope this helps

Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
Thank you so much, Hunter33333!

When you say that I might be able to get the sword from Tomugawa, do you mean by defeating him, by talking with him, or some other way? Thanks again very much.

If you need help with anything, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer, though it sounds like you're ahead of me (I'm level 29 about to be 30).

- Steven Deathstalker

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
That sword is Tomugawa's Onyx Blade, and it is one of the items he drops (he's a boss.) As it so happens, he also drops a very good Storm athame that I want, so maybe we could farm him sometime.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
you have to fight him and wait till he drops it sometimes that takes a few times or many

GrandMaster Ice&Balance

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
lol i got it like in one try i was trying for a sword but i got the blade is that a diffencet in the sword and blade