Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Labrynth

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
Defender
Dec 23, 2008
Once you gain entry to the Labyrinth, it should always be open to you. What exactly is it doing or not doing that makes you think you can't get in?

It could be that you actually have a bug, in which case you should contact the Professors. In the meantime, you can still get in via a friend.

Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
KiansDad wrote:
Once you gain entry to the Labyrinth, it should always be open to you. What exactly is it doing or not doing that makes you think you can't get in?

It could be that you actually have a bug, in which case you should contact the Professors. In the meantime, you can still get in via a friend.

Thanks, I have finished questing for it yet again, so far it's working. Can't tell if it's the game or my machine. For some reason it seems like i'm setting back, not sure what to do about it. Maube it is the realm thing I heard about

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
KiansDad wrote:

Thanks

Explorer
Jul 06, 2009