Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunken City

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
I am looking for people to do a midnight run on the sunken city on Thursday 2/19 (or I guess that is officially Friday 2/20 but I'm calling it Thursday night).

I go by Dakota DuskDreamer and I am a lvl 26 Fire/Life wizard. Me and another wizard almost made it all the way through back when I was level 16 but it was getting too late for us to finish.

Any takers? Please reply.

Thanks

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Okay I'm a level 13 Life Mage. I would like to get into Sunken City maybe when I hit 16. By then I will have all healing spells if you cannot heal yourself. My Second school is Myth so I got some backup too. My name in the game is Adrian DayShard, I would prefer working with any school that has really strong attacks, that way I can heal people if I am too weak to fight against monsters and become a burdon. Thanks.

P.S. I'm always available basically, if you find me I'll remember who you are.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
ThomasLeeJamison wrote:
Okay I'm a level 13 Life Mage. I would like to get into Sunken City maybe when I hit 16. By then I will have all healing spells if you cannot heal yourself. My Second school is Myth so I got some backup too. My name in the game is Adrian DayShard, I would prefer working with any school that has really strong attacks, that way I can heal people if I am too weak to fight against monsters and become a burdon. Thanks.

P.S. I'm always available basically, if you find me I'll remember who you are.

Sorry, things change now lol.

I'm a Level 18 Journeyman Theurgist. Second is still Myth, and really I don't care who I'm working with, as long as we have a chance

STATS

Name: Adrian Dayshard
Chosen School: Life - 2nd Myth
Pet: Dragon, properly named Sir Baxter, currently colored black and red.
Level: 18 Journeyman
Pass Time: Helping I guess..... or getting helpedXD
Clothing: Currently in Krokotopia wear. All white on white except shoes, shoes have black outlinings. I'm mostly there trying to finish the world. If you see me around ask, I'll most likly want to help you.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
8)
Running a Death Wizard 35, "Scarlet SkullHammer" now, with no intensions of ever going back into Sunken City except if I happen to get terminally bored after reaching level 50....

Do NOT even ask me, as I will refuse....

Pet : "Shadow", Black Cat (gives a Spell, Death version of FireCat)
Wand : Death-Wand from MooShu
Most-Used Combo : DeathBlade + Vampire/ Pirate Skeleton

8)

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Name: Erin Shadowcloud
Time: 11 pm eastern standard time
School: Fire
Level: 17

I have attempted this quest many times, but to no avail. I have even soloed quite a few of the fights.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
Yo!

Im level 27, I have already beat sunkin city but i glitched (i think its cuz i died onthe boss then ported to my friend)! So now i have to do it again. I can get on at one a clock eastern time until three today april 25

Benjamin Darkstone, just reply to this post and ill konw if you want

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Hi everybody. i've got a question about sunken city. How the heck do you get to the tower without killing yourself? :?

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Poi40504 wrote:
I'm going to attempt to get a group together to go through Sunken City... The first time I thought we actually had a chance and got through the first tower, one of the wizards bumped into a monster fight and fled. That happened to the second wizard and the third one also left after that.
If anyone wants to get through Sunken City, then post the time you are available and your wizard's name and school.
Count me in my wizards name is William Bluesword i'm a sorcerer aka a balance wizard and I'm available right now.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
lucas soulhunter
life
sunken city surviver
lv 25
i beat it with 1 friend
online 1:30--8:00 or other
almost every day of week

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
LOL I went in the other night. There was another player waiting I guess for help so we went in together and when I got pulled into the first street fight, she left. I thought it was funny cause I knew she couldn't to the first tower without getting dragged into another fight.

Anyway, I got a nice Wraith statue as a drop from Grubb.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Tabitha Strongshield, level 45 necromancer. Soloed this a few days ago, will be on any time on Drake. :D

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Hi

Days: Everyday

Time: 9:30 to 2:00

Wizard101 name: Ashley

Level: 20

Hp: 1039

Mana: 109

Server: Ambrose or Banshee Area 1 if that server is full reply to me

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
I will help:

Malorn Jadesong

LVL 23

Location Nightside

Realm Sunbird if its crowded i will have a chance to go

Health: 1551

MANA:61 (lol)

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
Still need to find a TEAM to get this Quest done. I find myslef going back, again, and again to try and finnish this. And still not done, and I have been trying for a month now.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
Blaze Green
Fire Wizard
Level 26

OK first of all sunken city is wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to hard and I just can't take it aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It is sooooooooooooooooo hard!It makes me so angry so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase help me and if you will meet me on the server mu in the death tower pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008

I'm Patrick Bloomglade lv 23 ice. My second is death ( I have the skelaton).
I still have the Sunken City quest ( my last quest in wizard city).
I have gotten very far and died in the last tower before grubb. I am on Ambrose area one most of the time. Please contact me at wiz101 central for more details. (search rjn4)

Pat