Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunken City

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2008
I'm going to attempt to get a group together to go through Sunken City... The first time I thought we actually had a chance and got through the first tower, one of the wizards bumped into a monster fight and fled. That happened to the second wizard and the third one also left after that.
If anyone wants to get through Sunken City, then post the time you are available and your wizard's name and school.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2008
Oran IceTail
Level 27
Balance
Everyday Practically All Day

General Info: Soloed Loads Of Bosses
Can Hold My Own In A Fight
On My Third Day Of Wizard101 And Im 1/2 Through MarleyBone

Survivor
Aug 19, 2008
Defender
Jul 01, 2008
Yeah I have the same problem. If you ever catch me, my name is Autumn Sky and I'm an Elemental Dispeller (as my badge). I've got a Heckhound pet named Baby Peanut and I'm a Diviner (Storm School)--YEAH STORM ROCKS!!!!!!!! Sorry....well I don't know what Time Zone you live in and such so if I said 3:00 PM, it might be different for both of us.

If you can tell me your player name, I might be able to see you.

Oh and--most of the time, I'm in Krokotopia...trying to get to the Tomb of Storms!!! :)

Survivor
Aug 14, 2008
I need to do that quest myself. I have a lvl 20 myth and balance character. I normally play during the day or in the evenings. Open to whenever the rest of the group is going to be there. In-game I am Tabitha Fairythistle.

Thanks

Survivor
Jul 28, 2008
Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
i did this with one friend and two potions. we are both pyromancers in krokotopia. we simply did our best getting past battles, but we were a little separated so we didnt get caught up in the same battle. if we did, we simply fled, used a potion, then teleported back. but if you still want help, i am level 25 in krokotopia, the krokosphinx, but i am almost done. i have a dragon named duncan who is red and white, so if you see me, dont be afraid to ask for help!

Explorer
Aug 25, 2008
Poi40504 wrote:
If anyone wants to get through Sunken City, then post the time you are available and your wizard's name and school.

There's two of us, actually. We'd be available in the evenings (Eastern U.S. time), preferably on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.

My character is Ethan Silverstaff, currently level 19, and Balance/Myth. Mostly Balance, heavy on buffs, and sporting some nice, fun Sandstorm spells (affect ALL enemies on the Field at once).

Her character is Morgan Deathslinger, a Death mage, also level ~19-ish; I think her secondary school is Life, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
My character name is Morgan Stargem, i'm level 12, and i'm on almost ALL the time.

if u r on, can we [please do it before 6 or after 7? my dance class is from 6 to 7 (my time).

how do you get to explore Krokotopia? i really want to go there and i'm already on Colossus Blvd.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
I was soloing it at 20 - it's tough, but doable (amd I'm Necro). Just hammer away at one guy at a time - if you kill him, he doesn't come back unless you reset the instance. That means it might take three tries per tower, but it can be done.

I got to the last boss, and was about to win, when I got booted off the server and the instance reset. :(

I don't think I'm going to bother trying again.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008

Hi! My character's name is Christopher GoldCrafter. I'm a level 20 and I'm currently on Krokotopia. Also I'm a Pyromancer and soloed almost all my bosses I also need help with Sunken City. I'm on almost all day every day and am allways at the most crowded server. Usually thats Ambrose.
So if you haven't done it yet I'll help!

Survivor
Jun 16, 2008
I am also interested in joining with a team for Sunken City. I am a Level 24 Myth/Life. Digby MythWeaver designed for solo play. I am currently half way through Krokotopia and I solo all bosses.

But I have set aside Sunken City till now and looking for a good team to tackle it. I am on a lot all week long. Central time zone and pretty flexible.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
Oh gosh I hate this quest so much. LOL! I almost defeated it today, but it took me about an hour and a half just to make it to the end of the second tower and then we got pulled into a battle and I had to go. It's so annoying how your not safe from monsters on the sidewalks. I can help people out sometime, but I'm usually only on during the weekends. Here my wizard's info:
Name: Nicholas
Level: 15 almost 16
School: Fire

Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
AlbusDumbledore96 wrote:

Hi! My character's name is Christopher GoldCrafter. I'm a level 20 and I'm currently on Krokotopia. Also I'm a Pyromancer and soloed almost all my bosses I also need help with Sunken City. I'm on almost all day every day and am allways at the most crowded server. Usually thats Ambrose.
So if you haven't done it yet I'll help!

I actually finished the battle with the Grubb, but still have it listed in my quests!!! It says I need item of proof. I don't know why if I defeated him, but I am still going back.....Wanna help? I'm a level 21 currently in Krokotopia and a Life student with lots of healing cards. Usually on in the evenings and all weekend.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
im having A LOT of trouble... i spent a whole day searching for a partner and couldnt find 1! i had 1 partner but she messed up beforethe final battle and now i have to do it over from the beggining...

heres where to find me:

ambrose area 1
balance~i think is the best~no weakneses no strength
1000 hp (about)
140 mana (about)
pretty much all day

Survivor
Sep 19, 2008
my name is vadus emerald gem im level 10 and i play almost all the time.i need to know how to go to another world i go to firecat alley the commons places like that if u know how to get to moo shu or kroktopia tell me

Explorer
Aug 25, 2008
siveon298 wrote:
my name is vadus emerald gem im level 10 and i play almost all the time.i need to know how to go to another world i go to firecat alley the commons places like that if u know how to get to moo shu or kroktopia tell me

First, you post in the correct thread, instead of randomly sticking your question on someone else's completely unrelated thread.

Second, you have to complete ALL the main storyline quests in order to get a Spiral Key for the next world.

You can get to Firecat, Cyclops, and Triton, yes? Do all the quests there. Eventually, you will be given access to Colossus Boulevard and after doing most of the quests there, you will be sent (by Merle Ambrose) to defeat a wraith Boss in Olde Town.

After defeating that boss - you'll be level 15 or 16 by then- then you will FINALLY be given access to the next world: Krokotopia.

And then, you do the whole thing over: do EVERY quest you can find, steadily opening up new areas of Krokotopia ... workign towards access to Marleybone.

And, just for the record? My character just hit level 33, and has not yet completed Marleybone. I might see Moo Shu by the end of next week. Maybe.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
I turn to this Message Board in an attempt to recruit some help!

=Level 16 Conjurer
=very Myth-Resistant
= "Mummified Deck" (30 Cards, not counting Sideboard)
=two wands (my Staff of Barbs, and a Storm Wand / 50 dmg)
= deck is Myth and Life heavy, with Storm and Death options

I have only TWO Quests left in Wizard City! This one and the Great Troll. I need help finishing either one.

I'll be checking back here daily (I'm on every day but Sunday, later in the day). Let me know please?

Community Leader
This game could really use some way for people to arrange to meet in-game. I'd be happy to help, but I can't think of any way that we could ever arrange to meet in-game. I was trying to meet up with two friends from another game, and it took 45 minutes of e-mails to get us all on the same realm and location and spot so we could friend each other.

I love Sunken City and will help on that or any other quest... if you can find me in game, that is. Tara Mythcrafter, lv 30 Life/Fire wizard.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
sure!im a level 18 fire\ice wizard.(bad combo )im dying to help!i always am looking for quests to help level up for kroktopia!P.S.ANYONE THAT HELPS WITH THE PALACE OF FIRE OR GREAT TROLL,I WOULD GO INSANE WITH HAPPINESS!

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
I am level 21 Pyromancer, also looking for people to help me complete Sunken City. I help people, they help me, all good. Anyway I am on in Ambose Area 1 as well, but sometimes I don't find people. I've completed most bosses by myself, but you have to find some help, you can't always do it by yourself. So I'm on in mornings in Australian time. So probably night time the day before for you.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
I'm also a Storm Wizard and yeah it rocks oh and if you need help getting in the tomb of storms. EASY PEASY ive ben the done that oh yeah almost forgot.

Wizard Stats:
Name: Kyle Dragonstone
School: Storm
Level: 27 (curently)
Badge: Three Streets Savior

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
NeoStar wrote:
I turn to this Message Board in an attempt to recruit some help!

=Level 16 Conjurer
=very Myth-Resistant
= "Mummified Deck" (30 Cards, not counting Sideboard)
=two wands (my Staff of Barbs, and a Storm Wand / 50 dmg)
= deck is Myth and Life heavy, with Storm and Death options

I have only TWO Quests left in Wizard City! This one and the Great Troll. I need help finishing either one.

I'll be checking back here daily (I'm on every day but Sunday, later in the day). Let me know please?

Just wanting everyone to know that I managed to find help, and completed it a while back. And my Myth Wizard is now level 34, buffed with a lot of gold-bought Crown Items, and has an O'Leary Unlucky Staff (gives +1 Pip at the start of a battle, and does a base of 80 Balance Dmg).

I have no plans of going back to that place; I certainly had my fill of it the first time around ...

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
i am free when i just come home and after homework.my wizards name is Eric SpirtShelid. and my school is fire.

plans.
where? nightside

time?4:00, 5:00 or after homework

people?me you and maybe other wizards

day,month,date? fri sat or sun.6th,7th or eigth.feburay.

health mana(important)full,into thousands for health.mana.full and 100's.

healing?i suggest to get some trasure cards or add more fairies or pixes.or maybe buy cowns and buy some form zeke at Wizard City.

ready to complete Sunken city?

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
My name is Luke RedThorn, and I'm a level 16 Ice Wizard, but I also have Death and Storm cards. I can be found in Ambrose and Bartleby. I have high health and decent mana. I play all the time, 5 to 6pm central time Monday to Friday, and up to 7:30pm central on Saturday and Sunday. I have Wizard City Protector as my badge and a black and yellow dragon named Sir Fluffy. Please help me with Sunken City!!!!!!!