Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 picked as Best Family Game of 2009!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
BEST GAME YET :D! i love the game still and i even enjoyed your special events! Great work on the award and also, cant wait to see your next big special event!

One of your biggest fan!

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
well done to the team who made Wizard 101
and I'm glad that wizard 101 one the prize it's a really really great game
well done for making it because it is a brilliant game 10 out of 10
keep up the good work :D [/quote

Wizard101 rules i will play this game until i die! :P

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Good Job! :) You guys desrve to win! And if i was a judge, i would vote for wizard101. Keep up the good work

By: Jared duskwhisper
Lvl 50 Grand master pyromancer

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Congrats W101!
This is my favorite thing to do in my spare time and its really great to see that it got #1 Family Game. Keep up the great work! ^-^

Caitlin Raincatcher
Grandmast Theurgist

Caitlin
Magus Sorceror.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
Congrats! I LOVE this game! Thumbs way up to all the fantastic people who work so hard to create and update this amazing game! :D May you win many more awards in the years to come! I will keep voting!

Survivor
Dec 01, 2009
sorry its late, but CONGRATULATION! anyway

you do deserve that award wizard 101 is a great game that lessens
your stress levels when needed :-) sometimes even when your not even stressed

its a great way of relaxing, having fun! congratulations again wizard 101! :D

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
um im hoping for maybe something new? by the way NICE JOB!!! I AM A BIG FAN!!! I LOVE THIS GAME!!! ok sorry bout that :D

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
My mom and i are BIG fans of wizard101 we always play. Me on my Fire wizard and my mom on her death wizard. she has an ice wizard, but she rather foucs in her death(because her ice is level 50), when we found out about this award we just had to cheer out loud,(thank goodness my dad wasnt home lol) so from me my mom and our 2 wizards Eric SpiritShield And Emma SummerHeart CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :) :-) :D ;)

Eric SpiritShield lvl46 pyromancer
Emma SummerHeart lvl 41 necromancer

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
WOO HOO! GO WIZ101!!!!! WE ARE ALL AWESOME

-Luna0616
Mary Ravengem
Master Sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
hey wizard101 its keira dragon rider lvl 36 ou guys rock. keep surprising us with many new test realms, worlds,quest and adventures :) :D

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Wizard 101 is really great. Everyone loves it no matter what age they are!

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
i am so happy i found this game i used to play runescape and hat got BORING so you guys deserve to have this award

Survivor
May 10, 2009
Cool!I love W101. My name is James Shadowflame, a lvl 50 pyromancer ussaly on the helephant server.Congrats on the Award! :)

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
If KI makes the game a lot better than it is now, Wizard101 might be picked as the best family game of 2010!

Anyway, congrats on the award!

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
I new the first time i saw this game i was going to be optomistic about it. As soon as i started playing this wonderful game of adventure and eximent,my family started playing. So i just new that wizard101 was going to win somthing like this. CONGRATULATIONS on this wonderful game. I, and my family love this game. Thank you for making it. and surprize us one whats coming for use in celestia. Make it spectacular.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
please put the "BEST FAMILY GAME" in CAPS and UNDERLINE FAMILY!
I amd a grand mom and my 6 yr old grand son plays with me, and by the by, the pet inovations have brought him back to wiz101 and off the wii (star wars games lol) he LOVES the pet training, I win the pets and snacks and he trains the pets lol. We do many things together and this past year the game has offered us even more to share together
THANK YOU KI people

lol now maybe some kids will stop saying 'why are you playing a kids game' when they ask how old i am and i reply either 'an adult' or a 'grand mom' LOL, i tell them, oh? I though this was a FAMILY game ! lol

i have almost all 12 wizards finished, cant wait for celestia a cause i cant afford a third account LOL

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
Ya know, I think you guys deserve GOLD! :D There a couple MMO companies that can learn a thing or two from you guys. Thank you for all the long nights, even longer days and love you all put in to make this a great game for kids and parents alike!
And a most deserved congrats on your win.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
congratz kingsile hope you win more awards and i cant wait till you put in celestia :D :D

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
Congratulations, Headmaster Ambrose! We deserve it! But don't brag!

Survivor
May 09, 2010
This game is o awesome.. My whole family plays it together. But I just wanted to know if you guys will be raising the level cap? Before we all finished Celestia we where capped out. Just wondering? Thanks keep up the good work.. Merry Christmas to all...