Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 picked as Best Family Game of 2009!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
I am not surprised that this game won the award. I am surprised that it did not win more awards! Best game I've ever played. Thank you to everyone involved in this game.
:D

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
AWESOME!! i'm so happy! wizard 101 is my fav game

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Awesome, I've been playing it all year and I think that Todd and the rest of Kingsisle deserve it. The school themed houses are great. The holidays are the best when it comes to Wizard 101. Most of all money well spent. You deserve it Kingsisle.

Congratz ,

Blaze Moonflame
Level 46

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
CONGRATZ TO WIZARD101 THE BEST MMO GAME EVER :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009

YA!! I love this game!
and all the people i have met in it
CONGRADULATIONS!

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
congrats! :) :) :) :) :D i love this game i started on the 1st or 3rd day but i cant wait what will happen this year for the games so yea :)

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Total Congratz on the awsome awards I have to agree this is 1 of the best games my family enjoys it alot!!!

Devin DeathDreamer
Magus Necromancer

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
you GO GUYS i cant bleve that this game will ever win it but you gotin so good at you job o by the way and my guy it will not let me play him i dont no why but it will not let me plz help me get my guy back YOU 1# FUN A LOT OF GUYS SAY THAT BUT I AM!

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Yes That is very good news..AMAZING in fact...Lots of my friends play this game and so does my little sister....And we cant wait to see what Wizard 101 has in store for us...

Forever on Wizard 101

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
I really hope this year is either just as good as last year or better. I think Wizard 101 is an awesome game so its nice to know that Wizard 101 has been voted as the number one family game of the year 2009.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
my guy is fix ty ty ty ty a lot wizard101 guy yay! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Survivor
May 02, 2009
wizards101

i hope wizarrds101 wins every year forever i have a idea for wizards101 more freee crowns :) :-) :D :( :-o 8) :x :P :?

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Congrats Guys! You deserve it!

My friend told me you were coming out with a new world. Is that true?

:) :) :) :) :)

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
Congratulation!!!!! wizard 101 desserves the award, ever since i first took the book of secrets i new this might be fun and it was! i have been playing this game for fairly close to a year now i has had endless fun with this game and so has my family!!!! :D congratulations once more!!!!!!1

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
We are so proud to be one of the many "Players" of a GREAT FAMILY game! Congrats Kings Isle! Here's to many more successful years of gaming!

Sarai TaleBane Life GrandMaster (Mom)
Sarai LifeBane Life Master (Mom)

Sarai TaleBane (Death - Level 9 - Wizard City - Mom)

Suri LegenStrider (Balance - Level 10 - Wizard City - Mom & 11yr Daughter)
Alexandra DreamBreaker (Fire-Level 27-Marley Bones - 11 yr old Daughter)
Alexis IceDreamer (Fire - Level 9- Wizard City - 8 yr old Daughter)

Main Characters from both accounts :)

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
I cannot believe Wizard 101 got picked for the family game of the year of 2009. I hope it gets picked for it again but, 2010!

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Congratulations! I knew Wizard101 would be chosen, It's like the Best game ever!! I hope we have more cool features coming up in the game! :)

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
I agree, plus I think Wizard 101 is the best MMORPG since EQ1.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Im not surprised, this game im AMAZING!!!!!

Best game i ever played!

It still needs more contents and improvement to be a perfect game (like new worlds, new cards with NEW EFFECTS, not only for the "hi-level" but the mid and low lvls too etecetera.

GRATZ KING ISLE!!!!!

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
We just started playing and coming from hardcore games like EQ2, WOW, LOTRO etc. it was nice to see something I can play with my wife and kids. We love it so much we got the family subscription for all of us so now we have something else to do as a family. Grats on the award and thanks for creating such a great family game.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
YAY! i love playing wizard101 its the best game EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have fun young wizards of wizard101 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)