Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

collecting badges

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 25, 2009
I collect badges and they seem to be grouped by world somewhat. What badge is on page three below hero of kroktopia and how do you earn it. It is not on the online list.

Delver
May 29, 2009
That is supposed to be the Master of the Oasis badge and you earn it by completing all the quests in Krokotopia. As far as I know (never did get a response) it is a glitched badge. It does not show up in your book even though you have done everything including the Tomb of the Beguiler.

Admins any help on this badge? The subject has been mentioned in several topics on the forums for the last few months now and still haven't heard about why it is not fixed or whether it is a known bug.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
I have completed all the quest that could find in krokotopia and earned all the badges stating that each area is complete. However, I still have not received my master of the oasis badge. I would greatly appreciate it if you could look into this and let me know what I can do to get my badge.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Same problem with me- I have the archeoligist, delver, and raider badges and it still says I don't have Master of the Oasis, even though I have all other KT badges

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
there is a quest in the deck shop if you haven't already got it i know this cause my sis just finished it and got the badge
hope this will help
and i didn't get it yet either

Scarlet RedThorn grandmaster fire
Chris DeathBringer lvl 34 magus life

Defender
May 10, 2010
LetterBee wrote:
there is a quest in the deck shop if you haven't already got it i know this cause my sis just finished it and got the badge
hope this will help

I am working on that badge. I just got to krokotopia but now i'm pretty far. And I never saw a quest in there?! :?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
lexi3223 wrote:
LetterBee wrote:
hope this will help

I am working on that badge. I just got to krokotopia but now i'm pretty far. And I never saw a quest in there?! :?

You won't see it until you completed Tomb of Storms. Marleybone has a similar quest in the wand shop ... you won't get it until you've done Big Ben.