Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Partner wanted!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 12, 2009
Hello, I am Christo FireHeart. I looking for a person who has at least coporal (still higher than me ) or higher. I want any school, id really care, they have ups and downs. But the level I want is at least level 45, and you must be a member. (sorry to all the crown players out there, but i dont want you to waste crowns on me ( kinda) ) So reply if you wanna, and we'll set up a meeting place and a time. CYA THEN!

Christo FireHeart level 45 Pyromancer/Theurge (Private and proud of it )

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
Explorer
May 12, 2009
chuggaaconroy224 wrote:
sounds good i in
carlos willowstaff lvl 45 fire-death
Hey I seen you in some other posts! Anyway we should set up a meeting place.

PS You were only magus in those post lolz

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
I don't have a good ranking , but i am powerful. Here is info so we can arrange a meeting place: I am in the Eastern Standard Time (Eastern US),
and i usually play mornings on saturdays. I will meet you in realm banshee in the death tower in nightside if you agree.

Alex DragonBreaker
Level 48
Storm

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
kooch1 wrote:
Hello, I am Christo FireHeart. I looking for a person who has at least coporal (still higher than me ) or higher. I want any school, id really care, they have ups and downs. But the level I want is at least level 45, and you must be a member. (sorry to all the crown players out there, but i dont want you to waste crowns on me ( kinda) ) So reply if you wanna, and we'll set up a meeting place and a time. CYA THEN!

heyy, i recently have a lvl 45 pyromancer, too! so we could join up.
give me a time, realm, all the information i would need to know.

my 45 is keena firefountain:)

Explorer
May 12, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
kooch1 wrote:

Heyy sweet! How about saturday January 19th? In the realm helephant?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
kooch1 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
kooch1 wrote:

how about saturday the 23? Because i couldnt make it the 19th because your post got accepted the 20th. so 23rd, realm helephant, eastern time, and how about at 8:30 that night? Meet me by diego.

Explorer
May 12, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
kooch1 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
kooch1 wrote:

how about saturday the 23? Because i couldnt make it the 19th because your post got accepted the 20th. so 23rd, realm helephant, eastern time, and how about at 8:30 that night? Meet me by diego.
Alright! I think I can make that in 2 hours lol

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
kooch1 wrote:

i could hook you up with these three friends of mine. chris iceshard: level 50 ice/death and some other school. jonathan nightmask: level 50 death.jenna rose flame : level 48 pyromancer and some other school thats life i think.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
kooch1 wrote:
chuggaaconroy224 wrote:
sounds good i in
carlos willowstaff lvl 45 fire-death
Hey I seen you in some other posts! Anyway we should set up a meeting place.

PS You were only magus in those post lolz

meet my grand balance april 30 5:00 a clock central time arena realm unicorn area one his name joseph he a commander