Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

reduce amount of shields used

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
ok i was in a match when my friend had

4 tower shields

one storm shield

and a absorb

Ok one of our enimies used wild bolt and every shield dissapered And then the fire guy used fire dragon and the ice person used frost giant and we died . why does every attack use like 5 shields each? Not to sound like a pest but please reduce the amount of shields used for one attack.

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
I think that must of been a glitch of some sort, because it should of ate up only one tower shield.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Umrag wrote:
I think that must of been a glitch of some sort, because it should of ate up only one tower shield.

Unless there was a regular, treasure card, or the 55- one that comes from an amulet.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:

4 tower shields

one storm shield

and a absorb

Ok one of our enimies used wild bolt and every shield dissapered And then the fire guy used fire dragon and the ice person used frost giant and we died . why does every attack use like 5 shields each? Not to sound like a pest but please reduce the amount of shields used for one attack.

Wow dude i have seen your posts on other threads and it seemed to me from those posts that your strongly against complaints pretty much anywhere...So.
What are you doing complaining, you made a post called An Eye for an Eye and a tooth for a tooth which literally means you can't have what you want, it has to go both ways. Does this thread that you made up not even include the creator? You cant tell one group of people not to complain just to turn around and say stuff like this. Besides it probably knocked out all the shields because he was using different types of shields.
One normal tower shield.
One tower shield from the crowns ds boots.
One treasure card tower shield bought from treasure card shop.
One enchanted treasure tower shield made using the cloak enchantment treasure card.
One tower shield from the tower shield amulet for level 45+ generally found at the bazaar.

It could be any of the above. I really advise you to think about your own posts and if there really logical when compared to your own threads.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
77296 wrote:

4 tower shields

one storm shield

and a absorb

Wow dude i have seen your posts on other threads and it seemed to me from those posts that your strongly against complaints pretty much anywhere...So.
What are you doing complaining, you made a post called An Eye for an Eye and a tooth for a tooth which literally means you can't have what you want, it has to go both ways. Does this thread that you made up not even include the creator? You cant tell one group of people not to complain just to turn around and say stuff like this. Besides it probably knocked out all the shields because he was using different types of shields.
One normal tower shield.
One tower shield from the crowns ds boots.
One treasure card tower shield bought from treasure card shop.
One enchanted treasure tower shield made using the cloak enchantment treasure card.
One tower shield from the tower shield amulet for level 45+ generally found at the bazaar.

It could be any of the above. I really advise you to think about your own posts and if there really logical when compared to your own threads.
Actually...This thread was made a LOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGG time ago before an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. Also when i submited this i didnt see it for a while and then it just showed up on the front one random day in the PVP section .

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
I am adding on to my previous post.

SO what? I tell some people MY OPINIONS. I complain, I admit it. So what i make a OCCASIONAL complaint and you JUMP at me about complaing ONCE.

Let me repeat, I complained about ONE thing in the PVP section (ignoreing unreasonable warning)

So i dont see why i am not allowed to ask a question about a thread made a LONG time ago if i am a subscriber and I have RIGHTS to post anything i want if i think its "logical"

One last thing,

7726:

what did you mean by "Does this thread that you made up not even include the creator?"

All i have to say for now.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009

SO what? I tell some people MY OPINIONS. I complain, I admit it. So what i make a OCCASIONAL complaint and you JUMP at me about complaing ONCE.

Let me repeat, I complained about ONE thing in the PVP section (ignoreing unreasonable warning)

So i dont see why i am not allowed to ask a question about a thread made a LONG time ago if i am a subscriber and I have RIGHTS to post anything i want if i think its "logical"

One last thing,

7726:

what did you mean by "Does this thread that you made up not even include the creator?"

True, but 77296 has a point.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010

One last thing,

7726:

I mean your the one who created the thread "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" and this thread goes completely against that so basically the thread you made doesnt even apply for the creator. Plus bolting and treasure cards and other stuff you tell people not to complain about are ok to complain about cause there absolutely stupid and better systems should be put in place for pvp as its more "logical".