Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm a failure at crafting! HELP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Just not getting this crafting stuff. On my first try, Daggers of Absolution, I have all the ingredients (reeds, coal, sapphires, mist wood) I have an empty slot, I don't see the time doing anything except saying what looks like 1 hour...but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong??? I do think that I made the first dagger. It doesn't allow me to make the second one. This requires 2 daggers of absolution to complete this task. Appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks!

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Check to make sure you have enough reagents. I made this mistake the first time I did it. I was short 1 vial. So look to make sure you have enough of everything for the second dagger.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
funaro821 wrote:
Just not getting this crafting stuff. On my first try, Daggers of Absolution, I have all the ingredients (reeds, coal, sapphires, mist wood) I have an empty slot, I don't see the time doing anything except saying what looks like 1 hour...but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong??? I do think that I made the first dagger. It doesn't allow me to make the second one. This requires 2 daggers of absolution to complete this task. Appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks!

1 > Make sure your crafting table is set up in your dorm room (or house).
2 > When you move next to your crafting table an interaction box should appear, click to use.
3 > All the recipies you own should pop up. Select the one you wish to craft. (If you don't have this, go buy it :) )
4 > Double check you have all the reagents and crafting slot free.
5 > Click to make.

My guess is that you either don't have a crafting table placed, or it is the incorrect crafting table.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Finally figured out that my backpack was full. I needed to make space for the new items. If I would have looked closer, I might have figured this out. Thanks for your help, it pointed me in the right direction. Now I'm on to my crafting project...yes, I'm confused on this one to but will try figure it out before asking for help.