Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEW LIVING STATUES????????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
when i was going to my friends house on wiz101 i saw a living unicorn in a section of the house and no one was near it so i know it isnt one of those big pet glitches someone plz tell me what it is cause i really want one

Survivor
Oct 21, 2009
Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
i got one of those in my cottage i had NO idea what was going on and i know it wasnt just my computer messing up because it happened again and my friend could see it too

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
lol same I was at a friends house and that happend.... There was a life.... Maybe thats why? But it's cool!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
lightmom2 wrote:
when i was going to my friends house on wiz101 i saw a living unicorn in a section of the house and no one was near it so i know it isnt one of those big pet glitches someone plz tell me what it is cause i really want one

Turns out this mysterious unicorn in in everyone of the wooden cottages.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
lightmom2 wrote:

Turns out this mysterious unicorn in in everyone of the wooden cottages.

it seems to have stopped for me