Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Create Astral Cards!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
You know how Ambrose is studying Astral magics? I thought it would be fun to come up with the cards.

BLIND
Class: Sun
Damage:700-750
Accuracy:85%
Pips: 10
Complete blackness, then a light shoots across engulfing enemy. Then enemy shakes head in dizzyness.

METEOR STRIKE
Class: Moon
Damage:760-800
Accuracy:80%
Pips:10
The sky above turns into a night scene with stars and the moon. Then chips of moon fly down screen and hit enemy.

STARBLADE
Class: Star
Damage:780 -820
Accuracy:75%
Pips:10
Character stands in the middle of the battlefield with a glowing backpack. Then character reaches into backpack, grabs a couple glowing stars, then throws them at enemy like throwing stars. (i didnt actualy intend the pun. lol)

Those are just a few I came up with. Thx for posting!

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
Cool ideas. I think it's a little to soon to be thinking about a 10 pip spell though lol. We don't even have 8 or 9 pip spells. Also, Meteor Strike is already a 4 pip fire spell.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Name: Sun Blast
Damage: 974-1473 damage to all foes and blinds them for 3 rounds
Class: Astral
Level: 42 Astral School
Pips: 10
Accuracy: 60%
The sun comes from space then comes near the ground then then the sun brightens up with a big flash and it gets super bright then hits the foes from the hotness at 1,000,000 degrees F then blinds the enemies for 3 rounds

SpaceBlade
Effect: 100% hit boost to all astral spells
Pips: 0
Accuracy: 100%
Level: Level 12 balance only quest

SpaceTrap
Effect: 100% hit boost to all astral spells on enemy
Pips: 0
Accuracy:100%
Level: 16

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Name: Astroid Field

Looks like: A big clunk of Astroids and then a Sun coming out that cuts it in a bunch of pieces flying out at all enemies.

Damage: 1115-1315 To all

Precision of Attack: 70%

School: Sun

Level Learned: 38

Name: Solar Eclypse

Looks Like: A Moon that is very distant then-BOOM! The Moon switches in two, one transparent, one normal. They form together and blast the enemy with a hard THUD.

Damage: 430-510.

And the rest I'll post later :D :P :? :? :| :-( ;) ;) ;) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Here's a quest. It's called "Bye Bye, Mr. Rock". You go into Grizzleheim in that cave and fight a giant astroid man. He is very tough and only one person can fight him at once. He drops the following items ...

Drops: Robe of Astronomy, Staff of the Sun, Ring of the Coming Moon, Storm Hound, Jade Oni, Earth Elemental's Boots, and Rockeeper's Choker (Which gives one Heckhound spell.)

Health: 10,000

Guards: None.

School: Astronomy (Which is like Balance for those kinds of Wizards.)

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Name: Clusters of Doom

School: Star.

Level: 48

Damage: 500 Per pip to all enemies!

Type: X

Looks Like: A huge group of shooting stars, flying to all enemies.

Note: Looks more intense when you have more pips.

Damage to self: 850

How to get it: You have to talk to Ambrose, and he'll tell you to go into the Labyrinth. When you get there, 4 undead wizards come out, but are not deadly. They'll talk."Wizard ... you ... shall ... be ... involved ... in ..." And then they disappear! They will be replaced by one huge circle, and a moon, sun, and star will appear. It will then blast in to you, and spit back out. Then, the 4 will be back."A battle!" And then they all explode into Spectral energy, and flow through the Labyrinth, and then they all fly into the sky. Then, a crystal will appear. Grab it, and that part is done. Report back to Merle and tell him about the crystal. It will transform into a key! Go and search where it leads. It will lead to Mirkholm Keep, in a big tower. Two Cryptkeepers appear." Go ... the Spiral depends on it ...!" And they disappear. Go to Merle. He will tell you to go into Ravenwood, and look around for a place where you can use and press X. It is near Bartelby's roots. A tower will appear! It will lead into a place called "Astronomy Tower". Defeat the Starkeeper boss. He will tell you to talk to Ambrose. And all but one thing remains ... finding a way to get to another spirit of Star. Go into MooShu, Ancient Burial Grounds to the Temple. Wavebringer and Mossback will confront you and tell you to go deeper in the Temple. There a spirit will sit, he looks like he is glowing, and then he turns into a giant star!"Student of Star ... I shall examine you ... if you are not excepted by the Stars, you shall not finish your Star training by getting my spell! I shall test you to a duel. Defeat me and then tell Ambrose you have my aproval." So tell Ambrose after. He will give a spell and a pet! The pet looks like a floating star and gives this spell. That's all for now! 8) 8) 8)

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Spiral Formations

Damage: 1550-1755 Damage of Star to all per pip

School: Star

Looks Like: A solar system of the worlds and they form together! Then, they all crush into pieces and smash right through the enemies with a large FWOOOOOOOM!

Level Unlocked: 50 (extra quest for defeating Malistaire.)

Quests to unlock it: "Balance of Astronomy". You have to talk to Ambrose if you are level 50 or higher and defeat Malistaire and every other boss with the quests (side quests MUST BE completed, too.). When you talk to him, he will tell you about a new boss harrassing all of the Spiral with the Cyclops Legion. Then, go to anywhere that has Cyclopes and defeat one of each kind. Then report back. He will tell you to defeat General Akilles. Then, go back and he will tell you to go to Bartelby and tell him that the Cyclopes are traitors. He will tell you to talk to Ivan. He will tell you that you need to go to Cyclops Lane and talk to Akilles. He will tell you he was under the Cyclops Centurion Overlord tricked him and you have to beat him. He is a Rank 10 boss. Myth and 8,000 health. Beat him and go back to Ivan. He will tell you that the Cyclopes are still out there. Go to Grizzleheim and beat the Stone Cyclops Overlord. Go back to Ivan. He will tell you there is only one more enemy left: go to DragonSpyre and defeat a boss named High Overlord Polyphemus. He is a fat Cyclops who lags around in a little armchair in a nice little cozy house that should be in Wizard City. He will challenge you and you have to defeat him. When he loses, talk to him. He will give you a little eye. Go to Ivan and ask him what it is. He will tell you that it is for Bartelby, and it has been stolen by him. Talk to Bartelby and he rewards you with gold. Then, go to Merle. He will tell you that more dangers are coming. Then, he won't put another quest on you. Instead you will have to find the people who can give you the quest. They are DragonSpyre Academy's best wizards. They will teach you what they know for a price. Go to MooShu and defeat Jade Oni. He will give you a little trinket of an Oni. Give this to them. Then, go to War Oni. Defeat him and he will give you an Oni Trinket. Go to one of the wizards. They will tell you to defeat Death Oni. He will give you a trinket, too. Then they will tell you to go to all of the Gurtoks and get their trinkets. They will now tell you to go into the Dragonspyre fire class. There will appear a fiery monster named "Gurtok Oni God"! He is a humongus giant Gurtok Oni! He is in white-red armor and has a fiery sword. Beat him and he will bow as he disappears into the forge and anvil. Talk to the kids and their mouths will fall agape. Then a star will appear and strike you. Talk to Merle and he will give you the spell.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Hailfirez

Damage: 1,115-1295 to all enemies in ICE damage and attacks 400 for two rounds ICE.

Looks Like: A cloud of moist wet damp clouds, clustering together. They start deforming into a hail cluster and then, suddenly, a meteor strikes them and they fly down aflame!

Stuns the enemy for 2 rounds.

Level Unlocked: 48

School: Astronomy, or balance of space.

What you have to do to get it: Go to Merle and he will tell you to go into the Ice School and ask Prof. Lydia for a certain Ice magic book. She will have it. Then, return back. He will tell you to stand on Elik's Edge. Then, it will start to hail. The Frost Giant will be there. "WHO DARES DISTURB ME? Ah, a student. You need hail? You need Ice, fire, storm? Ah, I see. Now let me show you the way." Suddenly, hail pours into a little potion cask. He hands it to you. Now go to Triton Avenue. Talk to Susie Gryphonbane. She will tell you to go to where the Kraken sits, waiting for a fair challenge. Beat him, and get his rain of water. He will pour the ingredient in. Now, go to DragonSpyre. Get to a place with fiery lava and then press X. A fire Elemental will appear. He will give you a stern look. Then, he will push lava at the cask. Suddenly, the sky will appear light with clouds. Hail will come from the storm clouds. Then, a meteor will hit the hail and smash the elemental as he disappears into the lava. Go to Merle. He will tell you one more thing to do: Summon the Hydra. Firstly, do, you must go to the Fire Tower, Storm Tower, and Ice Tower. Defeat the Fire and Ice and Storm towers first. Then, go to Krokosphinx and summon the Hydra with your reagents. Defeat it, and then report back for your spell.

Matthew Spritefriend, Master Theriust Lvl 40

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008