Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

another wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
hi, i was wondering is they by chance if there was another school you know after you get out of highschool college. like wizard202 or something lol for lvl 48 and up. like they check your acount to see if you have ahigh enough lvl char one the first game. If so you may enter the game and the spiral door could be the grandfather trees sister like he talks about when you first play the game. you know he is rebirth only bigger. in the middel of Ravenwood anyway i just think five new worlds mix it up a little like add a new street and new char o and you have to show up for class not just get the spell and go lol. i don't think they will bu it would be cool right? coment plz maybe if i get enough good ones they will make it on test realm! fingers crossed! like i said good comments :) :D :-o 8) :P

Survivor
May 19, 2009
thats something that i thought of. i thought uh it as your goal to slay a giant dragon. more worlds more pretty much everything.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
lvl 48? dont you think thats a bit too high? try to lower it a little but anyways thats a great idea PEOPLE AGREE TO THIS IDEA PLZ! PLZ PLZ XD