Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Best Update of 2009

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
You Wizards Out There, I want to know what your favorite update or event of 2009 is. From Crafting to the Bazaar, Grizzleheim to Seamstress, Mounts to School Houses, Hallowe'en to Felix Navidad, whatever you like! I just want to hear what you Wizards really liked the most of Wizard101 in 2009. Whatever you decide, whatever you vote for, whatever you want. You can post what you liked about 2009 updates, you can post about updates you want in 2010, you can post about anything in this topic! So, vote, vote, vote, and may the best update/event win!

Let the Voting Begin!
-WaddleDeeMan

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
WaddleDeeMan wrote:
You Wizards Out There, I want to know what your favorite update or event of 2009 is. From Crafting to the Bazaar, Grizzleheim to Seamstress, Mounts to School Houses, Hallowe'en to Felix Navidad, whatever you like! I just want to hear what you Wizards really liked the most of Wizard101 in 2009. Whatever you decide, whatever you vote for, whatever you want. You can post what you liked about 2009 updates, you can post about updates you want in 2010, you can post about anything in this topic! So, vote, vote, vote, and may the best update/event win!

Let the Voting Begin!
-WaddleDeeMan

My favorite updates of 2009 are probably the Mounts, Seamstress, Bazaar, School Houses, and that's pretty much it.

Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
My favorite was Halloween. The towers were fun and I got some good drops.

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Are you stuck on what to vote for? On the Left Side, Under News, There is a Page called Update History. You can view your favorite updates of 2009 there!

Let the Voting Begin!
-WaddleDeeMan

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
the houses are tottaly the best ;) XD
i got the myth AND death house, gonna buy the fire or storm idk
i want wizards to add something where if you want you can listen to music people have written or sing that play wizard101
i have a band, me and my friend Livi
its called: Doubl L+L
cause my name is: Live and her name is Livi
(same name different spelling)
it would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
cause me and my friend are like AWESOME!!!!!!
we have written bout: 35-40 songs so far
and out band started in october XD
and a place where you get tattoos would be: SICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
k k cya all laterz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-olivia griffindust lvl 48/olivia griffindust lvl 30
(same person different wizards)

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
What about best update of 2008? Or the best update of all-time? That would be the addition of Dragonspyre, for sure. I barely remember it, because it happened just when I was starting Krokotopia, but I remember that it changed lots of things. And Dragonsprye really is a cool world. ;)

Now I suppose I should say best of 2009 now, shouldn't I..? Well, um, probably... Grizzleheim, I guess. I wish I could remember the updates at the beginning of the year, because I'm sure there was a better one... but that's fine. Actually, Grizzleheim is pretty awesome. Oh, and the Bazaar. And the Seamstress, too (she REALLY helped me out once). But not crafting. I don't like it too much, but I do it anyway, just to pass some time.

~Sierra WinterBreeze, Grandmaster Thaumaturge