Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

deck cards not working right

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
my deck cards will not let me use my new decks there is no hand on the new decks to be able to use them it only wants to use the first deck only what should i do

Delver
May 04, 2009
Did you go into your backpack and click on the new deck to highlight it? If you did, then you should be able to click on the hand at the bottom on the screen to use the new deck. If not, it sounds like a bug that you should report.

Delver
May 04, 2009
Hollen1233 wrote:
Did you go into your backpack and click on the new deck to highlight it? If you did, then you should be able to click on the hand at the bottom on the screen to use the new deck. If not, it sounds like a bug that you should report.

Just had another thought...does your new deck have a "level...." on it. Like maybe, level 25 or something, and you aren't at that level yet?

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
First, check to make sure you equipped the hand. Go into your backpack, click on the deck and hit the hand below. Also, check to see what the level of the deck is. If it is a higher level than your current level, you will not be able to use it.

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
dianna54 wrote:
my deck cards will not let me use my new decks there is no hand on the new decks to be able to use them it only wants to use the first deck only what should i do

This must be frustrating. Based on the various answers you have gotten, you can see that a better description of what you are experiencing is needed. The following list may help in describing the problem (since we cannot see what you are experiencing):

1. Check the Level (and school if there is one) of the New Deck along with Your Character's Level (and school). Essentially, is your character able to "equip" the new deck (yes or no)?

2. Could you be viewing your deck under the special school or treasure card tab. Example: I have a balance gal that is developed myth and death as her secondary schools. If I look at the spell cards under the "FIRE" spells tab, I will not see any spells available to put into my deck because she has no fire spells. There is an "all school spells" tab and then the individual schools tab along with a treasure cards tab. This makes it easy to view only one particular schools group of spells. Could this be the issue?