Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Proof of celestia!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I found proof of celestia the guy in marleybone that wants you to find the gold ring from the hooligans after the quest he says "This ring is rare from celestia"

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Not to burst your bubble, but everyone already has seen proof of celestia, the question is; When well it come out and when will information about it be released to the Wizard101 community.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
I hope celestia comes out because when there's a new world that means new gear, new enemies, and my favorite the level cap rising (I think)

Blake stormmancer Level 48 Storm

Survivor
Oct 21, 2009
IS this hint to celest new? Or does it alredy exist since malybone came out?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
OOH! And guess what? At Firecat Alley that fat artifact collector told my Fire guy to find this ring for a young lady in Celestia! I guess it is true! Matthew Spritefriend Level 37 Thergiust Out.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
I think this world is pretty talked about. I'm just mad that they didn't put it in yet. I'm in DS and I want a good portion of XP from this world. I got all messed up for Grizzleheim, it gives no XP compared to how much I'm use to get. Honestly I don't like Grizzleheim and I wish they would just put Celestia in already. I think Celestia must be a world far out in the spiral, thats why they say it's rare, because it's hard to get. Go to Firecat Alley you could find more proof.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
wow, thats awesome but wait, can you find it if you do the side quests??

Madeline LionRider lvl 50 Life.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2010

I'm just another player with experience in programming (not for KI) and have these two cents to add:

The scrutiny you are putting the current worlds under--to find evidence of celestia--is nothing compared to the scrutiny you would put any new world under. Because of this, I'm sure the great programming wizards are putting everything they have into creating new creatures, treasure, bosses, npcs, and places to explore. I'd rather have it right and working than have it early.

Early means it likely wasn't tested enough for demanding players such as ourselves. Early means more complaints, bug reports, and tirades on the forums.

Nah...it's been my experience (so far) that KI, Ambrose and Company want to get it right. I'm willing to wait for whatever new stuff they bring in--for it to be delivered with the quality we are so used to from them.

In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy my new wings!

Take care,

Rowan Willowsmith, GM Balance
Kestrel Willowsmith, level 42 Storm
Rowan Moonwielder, level 27 Death
Rowan Deathhammer, level 4 Life