Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can not get out of korkotopia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2009
i am lvl. 27 and i still did not have accses to marlybone please help me!

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Same here. I am level 26 and not in MB. I also need help on which quest to do and not to do.

Thanks

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
You have to beat Krokopatra. Once you beat her you are sent to the sergeant in the oasis and he gives you the key to MB. Don't worry about what level you are on. I was level 28 when I got to MB. If you are doing all the side quest, your level will advance faster.

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
You have to beat Krokopatra. Once you beat her you are sent to the sergeant in the oasis and he gives you the key to MB. Don't worry about what level you are on. I was level 28 when I got to MB. If you are doing all the side quest, your level will advance faster.

I'm lvl 30and can't get into Marlybone.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
i will help u meet at the brige at wizard city at realm vampire at 10;39 or 1;48 akay guys?

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
mimi4566 wrote:
i am lvl. 27 and i still did not have accses to marlybone please help me!
my fire wizard lvl 25 is stuck in korkotopia after the thron room of fire i cant do any more story lines can some tell me how to get out of korkotopia! ?

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
I too am stuck here in kroktopia. i am in the palace trying to get my temple key and also need to beat grumish greataxe. i am on vampire and can be found looking for help most evenings after 7 or 8 if anyone wants to join and get out of this desert together. the name is kane skulltheif..look me up!